Chapter 1060: Mads
Coby wasnt exactly captured by teach. He was seen walking onto a ship with bb.
We see bb talking to coby about alliances.
It's revealed that teach is in alliance with sword (though each faction has their own agenda and will be enemies again once their alliance is over). Might also explain why Aokiji is with him

Sword needs technological advancements and cannot rely on vegapunk since his mission is providing for the celestial dragons and in extension cipher Pol whom Sword are against.

Sword actually wants German 66 leader Judge and Caesar so that members of Sword can obtain their own raid suits and other advances.

Teach tells coby that currently he has men on whole cake island in which they can verify that both Caesar and judges children are together. BB Gives coby the coordinates to where the rest of germa including judge is. While the germa kids are busy on whole cake with caesar now would be a good time for the marines to get their hands on judge. However Teach also tells coby that he wants caesar for himself since he desires weapons of mass destruction that he can control. Teach reminds coby that he is truly doing this as a favor since coby helped him fight former rocks pirate member but that he wont give the marines Caesar clown. Teach then trys to persuade koby to join his crew with koby rejecting with teach responding "soon you may have no choice but to zehahahah" and then leaves.

Koby sends coordinates of germas location to swords leader. He then thanks boa for releasing his men and apologizes. Rayleigh senses koby and tells him that he is actually kind at heart but has a strong will like luffy.

Rayleigh: " i can see why luffy mentioned you while i was training him. Apparently garp is also your mentor. He couldnt have chosen someone better". Rayleigh then knocks out coby shocking boa.

Boa: "why are you taking him? He is the enemy?

Rayeigh: "No he is the future of the marines. Someone that his truly geniune to a fault. I will finish what you have started garp".

It is actually Rayleigh who captured coby. He tells the Kuja pirates to explain to the marines when they are all unstone that it was the blackbeard pirates thay captured coby so attention won't be on them and boa.

Scene shifts to the revolutionary army. The revolutionary army wants to obtain vegapunks memory chips of kumas memory. So they are off to capture queen as a back up plan. After the events of wano the beast pirates (flying 6 and the calamties were captured by greenbull and are being brought to impel down".

Kuma: Shows what happened in the holy land

Dragon: "Gasp"!!!!! Sabo where are you???

Sabo: "Off to intercept Greenbull! Now that kaido is no longer a concern thanks to my little brother we need King. We also need Queen to help restore kuma since we cant get vegapunk.

Dragon: "Kaidos top officers"?

Sabo: " Yes if the world government has recreated former warlords with lunarian DNA. If they were to get their hands on more Dna from king there its no telling how many more powerful soldiers they would be able to create.

Dragon: " I see you arent only trying to replace warlords. You are also trying to replace the need of even having marine soldiers arent you...........IMU sama"

Last edited:
wtf all are dubious leaders, Kakashi being the least questionable precisely for operating in a period of peace, but it was a substitute until Naruto became fit for the position. Therefore, use the criterion "big boobs" "great moral sense" to elect Tsunade. Tobirama was just a shadow of what his brother was, and he was still jealous of his best friend. A poor fellow.

wtf all are dubious leaders, Kakashi being the least questionable precisely for operating in a period of peace, but it was a slap in the face until Naruto became fit for the position. Therefore, use the criterion "big boobs" "great moral sense" to elect Tsunade. Tobirama was just a shadow of what his brother was, and he was still jealous of his best friend. A poor fellow.
I think Hiruzen was the most moral.

Wiping out the Uchiha to protect the greater good really shows a strong moral compassZ