CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Not this right?

I have a feeling I know what you might mean but I won't say lol. I've seen something of that nature with Lara Croft come up before...
Pffffffffff no, but that's hilarious. Sailor Moon cracks me up, especially the first season. I vividly remember turning to my Mom and being like, "Wait, can I watch this shit?" when the girls started getting naked and glowing and spinning around. 7-year-old me loved three things: magical girls, beam swords, and giant robots. Sailor Moon and Gundam were my shit.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Volleyball.

I think you have a better chance than Italy and you will probably become the champion
Of course, the player who was invited instead of Zaitsev may cause you a little trouble..But again, I feel that you will probably win from Italy, so the competition between the number of trophies will be interesting
The first thing I was curious about when I watched the first Italy game from the group was: "Where is Zaytsev lol?".

The first thing I was curious about when I watched the first Italy game from the group was: "Where is Zaytsev lol?".
It seems that he has a problem with his coach and several messages were exchanged between them and Zaitsev said that he is going to come back stronger...I think this coach will never bring him back

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It seems that he has a problem with his coach and several messages were exchanged between them and Zaitsev said that he is going to come back stronger...I think this coach will never bring him back
He was surely a top dog but we beat Italy with Zaytsev 3:0 after they won Euro.

We will see how it goes tomorrow.

G

Gorosei Informer

Pffffffffff no, but that's hilarious. Sailor Moon cracks me up, especially the first season. I vividly remember turning to my Mom and being like, "Wait, can I watch this shit?" when the girls started getting naked and glowing and spinning around. 7-year-old me loved three things: magical girls, beam swords, and giant robots. Sailor Moon and Gundam were my shit.
Hahaha same! I used to love Sailor Moon, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, Nagasarete Airantou (how did I type that right thefirs time!?), Fruits Basket and Cardcaptor Sakura back in the day!

Sailor Moon really hyped me with the transformations now too! The music was SO GOOD!

He was surely a top dog but we beat Italy with Zaytsev 3:0 after they won Euro.

We will see how it goes tomorrow.
Will the game be held in Poland or Slovenia?
If the game is held in Poland, the presence of fans is really the biggest support, a person will be crushed under the pressure of the fans of the opposing team
my prediction:
poland=3
italy=1

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Vote for Kinyagi! MAGA= Make Admirals Great Again
"When they send Admirals to Wano, they're not sending their best. Green Bull? Sad. Couldn't beat Oden's crybaby brat, and a crazy girl who thinks she's his dad. I'm not saying I'd nuke the WorldGovernment, but... I mean, we have some very powerful weapons... my Uncle actually worked on Pluton, in Ancient Wano, the Ancient Weapons, just amazing power, fascinating technology, and those Samurai are very dangerous, and VERY racist. Kozuki Hiyori? "Kurozumi were born to burn?" I mean, if I said that, you know what they'd say about me in the Rakugo media. The Kozuki, nasty, very nasty, I mean, they run the country into the ground, and dance naked in the streets, no moral integrity, none, and, I mean, they blame everything on the Kurozumi, and, well, I, myself, have met some very nice, respectable Kurozumi. Actually, Orochi was a close friend of mine, and, I think he had some interesting ideas. I'm not saying the Kurozumi were right, but, we need to defend Wano's borders, and, obviously, Momo, Yamato, and a few good Scabbards... I mean, if it was anyone but Green BuLL, that's with two L's, the World Government would be selling our women to the Celestial Dragons right now. We need to reopen the weapon factories, activate Pluton, and make Wano great again. Thank you, thank you, Kaido, bless Wano!"

Phewwwwwwwwwwww I need another drink, I feel like I just gave birth to an alien parasite