Powers & Abilities Diable/Ifrit Jambe, Cooking, The Power of Science and Sanji's future PUs

With the power of science gaining more and more importance as the arcs go by, I wanna add my 2 cents to the future of the strongest user of this power.....Sanji.

Introduction

I hope it wont come to a suprise for anyone, but Diable Jambe is quite obviously caused by some genetic augmentation to Sanji's genes. We know that is the case because his powers are similar to the abilities of his siblings. However we know Judge didnt create these powers due to a lot of different proofs. Read my past threads for that.

However this thread isnt about Diable Jambe's orgins....but more so its future.

As of now....Diable Jambe has been evolving. Its evolved from a:-

- Heat Leg ( Pre Timeskip)
- Flame leg ( Post Timeskip )
- Blue Lightning leg ( Post Timeskip )

With each evolution....the ability has become more powerful and more hotter. Its heat is directly linked to Sanji's passion. This is stated throughout the manga. The more passionate and angry he is....the hotter he burns.

However we can view this in a different way. As in....what is Sanji passionate about ? Well....thats obvious, Sanji's main passion is cooking.
-----

The link between Cooking and DJ

Cooking as of now has had a massive impact on Sanji's fighting style. In fact most of the times he treats his opponents such as ingredients that he needs to finish his dish .

His old base attacks...took inspiration from different animal parts to different cooking techniques. However something interesting is the inspiration DJ took from cooking. Attacks such as Grill Shot and Rottissrie Shot....take inspiration from different ways to cook with flames. And with that Sanji mimics the way the device cooks.....by cooking his opponent in a similar way. These attacks dont exist in their base forms and are only unique to Diable Jambe.

- For Grill Shot.....he burns his opponent as if theyve been grilled by flames
- For Rottisserie Shot.....he burns and rotates his opponent as if theyre in a rottisrie and they are sheeh kebab.

Now the question lies....what would he do with Ifrit Jambe ? Surely their arent any ways to cook with Lightning ? Thats right....but did anyone stop to think that Ifrit Jambe will mimic Electrical Cooking ?

Yup thats right.....cooking with things such as microwaves, electrical hobs and ovens, etc. Things such as that...that use electricity to cook food.

So for example Ifrit Jambe: Microwave Shot could spin the opponent around like Rottiserie kick does. Ifrit Jambe: Hob Strike could be a vertical kick upwards. Things such as that.

I know weve already had a few Ifrit Jambe attacks....but again im just talking about the attacks unique to Ifrit Jambe only.

Now for the interesting part....the future of DJ and how we can predict it via cooking.
------

Future of DJ and how it relates to cooking

Well the obvious way to see the future of DJ is to look at the future of cooking. If you didnt already know..... solar energy is a growing industry and sooner or later solar energy may very well be a renowned way to power cooking utensils. As of now...Solar Cookers already exist, which use the power of the Sun to power up the cookers in order to cook food. As in it converts light rays into energy.

Now how would this relate to DJ ? Well if yall didnt already know...I've already said that Black Light will be Sanji's final DJ form. The way IJ produces Blue Lightning.....Sutr Jambe ( Sanji's final form) will create Black Light.

I thought of this with the obvious.

Heat -> Fire -> Lightning -> Light

And of course with Black being a colour related to Sanji....as in Black Leg Sanji, it would be fitting that his final PU be Black related. And since the other colours which relate to Sanji (Yellow and Blue) have already been used in previous forms of DJ, I would think it would be plausible so.

Now how would Sanji possibly create this form ? I mean their is a list of possibilities....

- Imbuing a hotter version of IJ with hardening....to the point it changes colour. In general imbuing elements with hardening seems crazy, however GB has recently shown us that it can be down. Even liquidy materials can be imbued with hardening, shown by Katakuri.

- Imbuing a hotter version of IJ with AdvCoC....again another possible way.

- Either Sanji unlocks the genetic code for it inside himself or Vegapunk does it for him.

I personally have no idea how Sanji will get to Black Light DJ....however I do believe he will get their. And this could be a good counter to either of his Admiral opponents.

- Black Light (Anti-Light) destroying Greenbull's plants.
- Black Light vs Kizaru's Yellow Light

------
Either way just a small theory thread. Not saying its 100% happening.

Last edited:
Not bad

I like the idea of Sanji having multiple levels of heat that he can switch between depending on the situation as well (that look different so we can tell when he’s using each one)

How Oda pulls this off is anyones guess but I think you’re on the right track

:cheers:

Side Question: Would you prefer that all of his remaining PU’s come from science or they come from both science and haki

Not bad

I like the idea of Sanji having multiple levels of heat that he can switch between depending on the situation as well (that look different so we can tell when he’s using each one)

How Oda pulls this off is anyones guess but I think you’re on the right track

:cheers:

Side Question: Would you prefer that all of his remaining PU’s come from science or they come from both science and haki
Id prefer both. I dont really need Sanji to unlock AdvCoC...as long as he gets CoC I would be fine. Thats enough to prove hes a conqueror. However I would really want Sanji to get a FS powerup or any other Advanced CoO PU....since you know its his speciality.

Again as for CoA and AdvCoC....the power of science can carry him to the highest reaches of AP.

Id prefer both. I dont really need Sanji to unlock AdvCoC...as long as he gets CoC I would be fine. Thats enough to prove hes a conqueror. However I would really want Sanji to get a FS powerup or any other Advanced CoO PU....since you know its his speciality.

Again as for CoA and AdvCoC....the power of science can carry him to the highest reaches of AP.
Honestly I only want 2 things

A hotter version of IJ that’s like a last resort and advanced CoO

Idc about CoC (unless there are cooler applications that we don’t know about) and CoA is pretty boring

Top tier Future Sight or a different application of CoO would be really cool imo

With the power of science gaining more and more importance as the arcs go by, I wanna add my 2 cents to the future of the strongest user of this power.....Sanji.

Introduction

I hope it wont come to a suprise for anyone, but Diable Jambe is quite obviously caused by some genetic augmentation to Sanji's genes. We know that is the case because his powers are similar to the abilities of his siblings. However we know Judge didnt create these powers due to a lot of different proofs. Read my past threads for that.

However this thread isnt about Diable Jambe's orgins....but more so its future.

As of now....Diable Jambe has been evolving. Its evolved from a:-

- Heat Leg ( Pre Timeskip)
- Flame leg ( Post Timeskip )
- Blue Lightning leg ( Post Timeskip )

With each evolution....the ability has become more powerful and more hotter. Its heat is directly linked to Sanji's passion. This is stated throughout the manga. The more passionate and angry he is....the hotter he burns.

However we can view this in a different way. As in....what is Sanji passionate about ? Well....thats obvious, Sanji's main passion is cooking.
-----

The link between Cooking and DJ

Cooking as of now has had a massive impact on Sanji's fighting style. In fact most of the times he treats his opponents such as ingredients that he needs to finish his dish .

His old base attacks...took inspiration from different animal parts to different cooking techniques. However something interesting is the inspiration DJ took from cooking. Attacks such as Grill Shot and Rottissrie Shot....take inspiration from different ways to cook with flames. And with that Sanji mimics the way the device cooks.....by cooking his opponent in a similar way. These attacks dont exist in their base forms and are only unique to Diable Jambe.

- For Grill Shot.....he burns his opponent as if theyve been grilled by flames
- For Rottisserie Shot.....he burns and rotates his opponent as if theyre in a rottisrie and they are sheeh kebab.

Now the question lies....what would he do with Ifrit Jambe ? Surely their arent any ways to cook with Lightning ? Thats right....but did anyone stop to think that Ifrit Jambe will mimic Electrical Cooking ?

Yup thats right.....cooking with things such as microwaves, electrical hobs and ovens, etc. Things such as that...that use electricity to cook food.

So for example Ifrit Jambe: Microwave Shot could spin the opponent around like Rottiserie kick does. Ifrit Jambe: Hob Strike could be a vertical kick upwards. Things such as that.

I know weve already had a few Ifrit Jambe attacks....but again im just talking about the attacks unique to Ifrit Jambe only.

Now for the interesting part....the future of DJ and how we can predict it via cooking.
------

Future of DJ and how it relates to cooking

Well the obvious way to see the future of DJ is to look at the future of cooking. If you didnt already know..... solar energy is a growing industry and sooner or later solar energy may very well be a renowned way to power cooking utensils. As of now...Solar Cookers already exist, which use the power of the Sun to power up the cookers in order to cook food. As in it converts light rays into energy.

Now how would this relate to DJ ? Well if yall didnt already know...I've already said that Black Light will be Sanji's final DJ form. The way IJ produces Blue Lightning.....Sutr Jambe ( Sanji's final form) will create Black Light.

I thought of this with the obvious.

Heat -> Fire -> Lightning -> Light

And of course with Black being a colour related to Sanji....as in Black Leg Sanji, it would be fitting that his final PU be Black related. And since the other colours which relate to Sanji (Yellow and Blue) have already been used in previous forms of DJ, I would think it would be plausible so.

Now how would Sanji possibly create this form ? I mean their is a list of possibilities....

- Imbuing a hotter version of IJ with hardening....to the point it changes colour. In general imbuing elements with hardening seems crazy, however GB has recently shown us that it can be down. Even liquidy materials can be imbued with hardening, shown by Katakuri.

- Imbuing a hotter version of IJ with AdvCoC....again another possible way.

- Either Sanji unlocks the genetic code for it inside himself or Vegapunk does it for him.

I personally have no idea how Sanji will get to Black Light DJ....however I do believe he will get their. And this could be a good counter to either of his Admiral opponents.

- Black Light (Anti-Light) destroying Greenbull's plants.
- Black Light vs Kizaru's Yellow Light

------
Either way just a small theory thread. Not saying its 100% happening.
Vegapunk is not doing the same thing that Queen and Judge do, the SSG are like terminators, machines with living tissue while Queen and Judge's work are like toys with weapons.
DJ is not a scientific enhancement, does everyone that use fire in the story came out of Judge's assembly line?
Sai is not one of judge's creations.

Vegapunk is not doing the same thing that Queen and Judge do, the SSG are like terminators, machines with living tissue while Queen and Judge's work are like toys with weapons.
DJ is not a scientific enhancement, does everyone that use fire in the story came out of Judge's assembly line?
Sai is not one of judge's creations.
Did you just use anime filler ?

Absoutely no shame....

Did you just use anime filler ?

Absoutely no shame....
Anime filler because reasons, but the kick happened, right?
What about the blue lightning in your panel?
Is this Canon?

Just a reminder that armament hardening is black unlike CoC coating that has red and other colors mixed with black.
DJ - orange
IJ - blue
SJ - rainbow? You don't even take the epithet seriously, IJ's lightning is blue, your Surtr Jambe theory is a black leg with black lightning, there's a pattern here that makes sense what doesn't make sense is SJ not being just one color like the previous Jambe moves.

Anime filler because reasons, but the kick happened, right?
What about the blue lightning in your panel?
Is this Canon?

Just a reminder that armament hardening is black unlike CoC coating that has red and other colors mixed with black.
DJ - orange
IJ - blue
SJ - rainbow? You don't even take the epithet seriously, IJ's lightning is blue, your Surtr Jambe theory is a black leg with black lightning, there's a pattern here that makes sense what doesn't make sense is SJ not being just one color like the previous Jambe moves.
The blue lightning is just for effect. No different to this.

Why are you and a lot of Zoro fans obssesed with the anime. Like cmon....how hard is it to just stick to the manga.

Yh the rest of what you said was incoherent. Sorry couldnt understand it

The blue lightning is just for effect. No different to this.

Why are you and a lot of Zoro fans obssesed with the anime. Like cmon....how hard is it to just stick to the manga.

Yh the rest of what you said was incoherent. Sorry couldnt understand it
You don't understand that hardening is black? That explains this thread.

So you already changed your argument ? No more Sai ?

What about hardening ?
I already posted my opinion about your theory, the anime is tabu ever since the number 4 got back on track as a punching bag after the Drake thing, we know. No one ever claimed that the anime was canon before that, no one even watched the anime before Wano. :kobeha:

Sanji's character archetype is about versatile/have many things. It's shown in all aspects of his character, so, the remaining PU would have a bit of everything. Better Exo mastery, better Haki, etc.

I already posted my opinion about your theory, the anime is tabu ever since the number 4 got back on track as a punching bag after the Drake thing, we know. No one ever claimed that the anime was canon before that, no one even watched the anime before Wano. :kobeha:
Either post something of note or go away. Youve been debunked. Your Sai argument is meaningless and noncanon. If you have nothing else to say...the door is there.

Either post something of note or go away. Youve been debunked. Your Sai argument is meaningless and noncanon. If you have nothing else to say...the door is there.
You didn't debunk anything tho, anyone can use fire and DJ used to be explained with friction setting the cook's leg on fire, Oda obviously dropped that and went for the passion thing to make it more appealing.