I think it was @Le Battre that brought it up
But apparently minks can hide their presence which was shown on Zou.
I didn't but If they truly diddn't notice it would be A. another case of oda making haki work when he wants it to work. B. they did notice but didn't care because they are friends with carrot. Or C maybe they do have sone resistance to observation haki whick would explain how Carrot was able to ambush Zoro. But I honestly think A or B are more likely

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
In the lower-income families, women still don't have any power. Makes sense to have laws favoring women for those cases.
How will giving a free pass to commit adultery make a change for the oppressed women though? That's not how it's supposed to work. And it's not like men in low-income families have freedom too.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
When there are relationship disputes, the women are favored usually. It is a extremely complex matter influenced by state to state cultures and laws. It is what it is.
I know that much. This is supposed to happen when there are disputes b/w the man and his wife or vice-versa. But it's a different story when a third person enters the frame. Cheating is cheating regardless of who does it. You can't call it a criminal offense when a man does it and then look around and say it's OK when a woman does the same. I know how bad the American system is, but I think even they're not this dumb.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
How will giving a free pass to commit adultery make a change for the oppressed women though? That's not how it's supposed to work. And it's not like men in low-income families have freedom too.
There is no free pass. Men can still seek divorce if adultery occurs. However, Hindu women do not get any property from their families, only dowry (which is ultimately paid to the husband anyway). So, if a woman has to seek divorce due to husband’s adultery, she should also get some monetary compensation, otherwise she is screwed.

At least, that's how I see it.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I didn't but If they truly diddn't notice it would be A. another case of oda making haki work when he wants it to work. B. they did notice but didn't care because they are friends with carrot. Or C maybe they do have sone resistance to observation haki whick would explain how Carrot was able to ambush Zoro. But I honestly think A or B are more likely
Yea the main thing to keep in mind is that this is the same Oda that prevented Kin from dying by using an event that happened in the manga all the way back from Punk Hazard. Which was months in the time of the One Piece world.

Logic won't be the thing that keeps her from joining
:kayneshrug: