Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bruh are you going to act like the author didn't put mihawk under cross guild? Not a fanfic just read.
I didn't act like anything. I am just talking about what the manga says and it says nothing about CG while announcing his bounty. They did it with Buggy, don't see why they wouldn't do it with Mihawk if it constitutes his bounty. It's as simple as that. Also, it's funny how you act like Mihawk doesn't have the biggest bounty in Cross Guild, which makes it practically impossible for Buggy to inflate his bounty for being his captain.

I didn't act like anything. I am just talking about what the manga says and it says nothing about CG while announcing his bounty. They did it with Buggy, don't see why they wouldn't do it with Mihawk if it constitutes his bounty. It's as simple as that. Also, it's funny how you act like Mihawk doesn't have the biggest bounty in Cross Guild, which makes it practically impossible for Buggy to inflate his bounty for being his captain.
No one acting like his bounty is inflated all I said is he's not solo, weevil is. Again nothing was said about croc being in cg, yet we know he is. Saying his bounty is solo is crazy and bias.

Chapter 1060

-The chapter is a build up to the 4-5 last pages which are the farewell and the end of Wano.
-It focuses on Momo recalling important stuffs of the arc and giving little speechs.
-We get 3 more nakamas on the Sunny.
-At the end of the Chapter Momo talks (With two characters) about put some flag...
-Meanwhile the narrator says now its on their hands the destiny of Wano.
-The courtains get closed.
- Edditor comment says:
"Feelings are inherited forever"