Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
wow I always assume you belong to the group that fell in love with her in WCI(sulong carrot was amazing), because what Oda gave Carrot in Wano was nothing but disrespect I can’t imagine anyone becoming a fan at that point aside from out of empathy
But I’m not undermining you or anything, you’re like the embodiment of Carrot fans on here, it’s really impressive considering you’re a relatively new fan
Yea I actually wasn't following One Piece for a good while. For a long time my only experience with it was the anime up to Post-Eines Lobby. Until one day on Reddit chapter 900 landed on r/All and the cliff hanger + reception got me to read the manga from the beginning again.

I was chill with Carrot when I got to that part, and the vibes from her interactions with the crew + some other media like Pirate Warriors 4 gave me the impression she was gonna join soon.

Honestly she felt a lot like Jinbe during Impel Down + Marineford, just someone who naturally fits in very well as a crew member.

All former warlord bounties

Moria - 320 million (lol)
Jinbei - 1,1 billion
Hancock - 1,6 billion
Crocodile - 1,9 billion
Trafalgar Law - 3 billion
Buggy - 3,1 billion
Mohawk - 3,59 billion
Blackbeard - 3,99 billion

So Weevil is gonna be in the 2 billion range :quest:

If SeraHawk and SeraCock can survive BB + Hancock without a scratch, Weevil beating one of them pretty much confirms that SeraHawk and SeraCock >> others.
It actually match pretty well with pre-ts portrayal of warlords. Boa and Mihawk are the ones that have been most hyped as powerful. Even if mihawk is a fraud he still has good rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.