D

Deleted member 83

It's actually the chapter that made me a Carrot fan.
I never thought about it before and just assumed she was simply joining.
But everyone saying that she's not gonna join now because of it was annoying to me so I started down the path that she can come back from the loss.
wow I always assume you belong to the group that fell in love with her in WCI(sulong carrot was amazing), because what Oda gave Carrot in Wano was nothing but disrespect I can’t imagine anyone becoming a fan at that point aside from out of empathy
But I’m not undermining you or anything, you’re like the embodiment of Carrot fans on here, it’s really impressive considering you’re a relatively new fan

Real, open thread @BangOO🍅

스테인리스로 만든 악어와 뼈가 그에게서 도망친다.
바구미 등장, 현상금 3,30억, 마사 마사 노 미, 그는 흰 수염과 비슷한 능력을 가지고 있습니다
프랑켄슈타인의 영감을 받아 록스 해적 시대에 베가펑크가 만든 언데드다. 그는 생물학적으로 불멸이지만 여전히 전투에서 죽을 수 있습니다
그는 또한 각성을 가지고 있으며, 해양 함대는 그의 힘에서 막을 수 없을 정도로 미끄러지고 미끄러집니다, 그는 마음대로 마찰을 통제한다!
키자루가 나타나 빛의 검으로 바구미와 싸운다. 그는 글레이브에 마찰을 사용하여 극도의 열을 발생시키고 정복자 + 무장 코팅을 사용하여 키자루 라이트 소드를 파괴합니다.
스테인리스가 파괴되면서 챕터가 끝납니다, 불타는 악마처럼 보이는 바구미가 키자루를 다시 공격하려고 합니다
Can you translate it?

If he's not the leader, then he wouldn't be seen much differently. Look at Zoro and Sanji, for instance, they're not even worth as much as the people they defeated because of Luffy's deflated bounty. So a captain would have more of an impact on the underlying than the other way around. Meanwhile, Mihawk doesn't have a captain that is a bigger threat than him for his bounty to receive inflation. Moreover, Mihawk already has a reputation as a marine hunter, so nothing really changed about him as far as threat level goes.
Even Crocodile said “with our name value combined the navy will sit up and take notice”
This is not a pirate crew but an organization with Buggy presumed to have enough power to lead the two, and considering they are pirates they were given an emperor title. Seeing how Mihawk’s reputation precedes him he receives the highest bounty, they know Buggy is not “stronger” but has more power, this is not your usual crew afterall and the marines recognize that.
Would you rather have Ronaldo with Zidane as support or Higuain. All threat levels have a multiplying effect, just like a captain normally contributes to his underling’s bounty, the opposite is also true as they provide support for him to carry out whatever threatening action he takes, whether its through strength or intelligence.