Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
To be fair though, it was pretty funny
I don’t think a lot of people saw that line coming
True, Carrot got some of the worst slander that day.
:josad:

It's actually the chapter that made me a Carrot fan.
I never thought about it before and just assumed she was simply joining.
But everyone saying that she's not gonna join now because of it was annoying to me so I started down the path that she can come back from the loss.

It didn't because that's not what his description says. Besides, he's not the leader so he won't get credit for the entire organization too. Generally, the leaders get credit for an organization's actions while the subordinates get credit for being the underlings. In this case, Mihawk happened to be the biggest threat so they can't really inflate his bounty in accordance with Buggy's. Also, Mihawk's been in the marine hunting business for a while now, it's not gonna suddenly make him a bigger threat than he already is.
But who poses a bigger threat to you, Mihawk on his own or as part of a marine hunting organization with Crocodile and a living legend as part of the crew? Obviously the latter. Bigger threat = higher bounty, no one is an exception.

Peppercore

(β˜β—žβ€Έβ—Ÿ)☞ πš‚πš’πš–πš™
β€Ž
True, Carrot got some of the worst slander that day.
:josad:

It's actually the chapter that made me a Carrot fan.
I never thought about it before and just assumed she was simply joining.
But everyone saying that she's not gonna join now because of it was annoying to me so I started down the path that she can come back from the loss.
same tho, i got so tired of yamato fans calling her trash that i was like...wouldn't it be funny if she joined and yamato didn't...and now look where we at