So this chapter is also about bb in a way
Getting the new bounty and promoting Hancock and Ray.. and stealing Koby, everyone tells us that bb is probably Luffy's next rival.
For me, the fight between Zoro and Aokiji still makes more sense
:bamathink:

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
That was before I got the spoilers. I had the spoilers and told tac post a pic of a burger meal for 3.99 (blackbeards bounty) on here Before the spoilers came out.
Check tacs posts
Legit or fake? @EtenBoby

One Piece Chapter 1059: ???
—Bounties for Rayleigh & Boa are given, both surpass 1.5 million berries.
—Coby is debriefing Fujitora on their defeat at Amazon Lily with most of the chapter being a flashback.
—Rayleigh & Shakky made it to Amazon Lily in time to fight off the Marines with Hancock and Rayleigh defeated the SSG off screen.
—We do not see it.
—Boa Hancock’s history as a slave is revealed somehow.
—The Blackbeard Pirates alongside Moria try to recruit Hancock at the end of the chapter.
Extravlad!!!!!!! This is TAC spoilers how can you even give it a second glance???

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Remember guys therr's an alliance between Swordbros and Admiralbros :parkcry:
nah they spent the last few weeks claiming mihawk's bounty was inflated first due to marine hunting then when someone pointed out caribou has 200 million for that exact reason they switched to inflated because cross guild so now they get a taste of their own medicine

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Oda is incosistent and all, but i doubt even he would add new members after the whole "strawhat luffy and his nine commanders"
it's over. it's 10 strawhats vs 11 teach
time to take your L barrel bros it ain't happening
Do we have to do this every damn chapter?
If it is another update chapter, and we didn't cut back to the Straw Hats yet then how in the world is it any indication of her not joining?
For one week can we please not jump the gun at vague spoilers that don't even disprove anything
:seriously:

Also, it's beyond ridiculous to imply Oda is not gonna make those numbers of Blackbeard and the Strawhats the same. There's going to be one more with the Straw Hats and it's perfectly fine to simply use another narrator box for it. Even if Carrot doesn't join there's going to be one more.