Status
Not open for further replies.
So Aokiji has 3.3 billion , while Akainu beat him extreme diff so Akainu should be around 3.4 billion and he is still below Mihawk who has 3.6 billion as the WSS lol . i'm talking about solely bounties without any other influences
Nah, Nah, Nah that ain't working like that. Not only did Akainu put Kuzan in a wheel chair but he's more ruthless even than the worst pirate out there. If Akainu would turn rogue solo he'd blast that bounty system apart.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Reminder that Smoker & co had no idea what was Kuzan up to, just heard rumors
Meaning he likely wasn't seen as a criminal like a month ago
3.3b may indeed be his first bounty
Which would make it by far the most impressive bounty in the series
It's headcanon but

I assume Kuzan and Blackbeard's new bounties are related to something.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think you guys are putting to much thought into it. IF Kuzan has a 3.3B bounty it just further shows that the 3-4B range is reserved for big dogs. I think it's just portrayal. Everyone with a 3B+ bounty should be Top Tier individually (outside of gags ofc) while affiliation, ruthlessness and whether you lead an organisation or have intel make up for the rest.

I wonder where Oden and Ray are gonna end up. Personally at least Ray must crack the 4B imo.
There is no doubt in my mind an FA candidate deserves a similar bounty to Mihawk. But these guys are acting like his bounty is solo while giving credit to CG for Mihawk's bounty not so long ago. That's why I am questioning their takes using similar arguments.

Please oda. Please don't have aoikiji die to give coby his fruit. I would really really really hate that.

Have bb put coby in a black whole dimension where time past slower in that realm so thay coby can train that way.

Or have it to where it was Rayleigh whom captured him and had the Kuja pirates lie to the marines. Have coby spank them powerful animals like luffy did bit instead of 2 years like luffy make it 3 months for koby solely focusing on haki since he doesn't have a fruit and already has great usage of haki. Make it happen oda

Damn if that true admiraLs bros can stop getting Ls
Mihawk>>kuzan akainu s equal
Decades of Piracy, Hunting Marines, Cross guild that hunts Marines vs ....an Admiral that went rogue 2 months ago:suresure:

Better hope Kuzan is a BB pirate member so that his bounty was gassed up otherwise Akainu uses Yoru as a toothpick

Status
Not open for further replies.