Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Mihawk fans are ignoring that Hancock didn't even leave Amazon Lily after losing her title and went from 80mil to 1.6bil, is it that hard to imagine that Mihawk got 2 increases to his bounty, 1 for being stripped of the warlord title and another for joining cross guild?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Yea I actually wasn't following One Piece for a good while. For a long time my only experience with it was the anime up to Post-Eines Lobby. Until one day on Reddit chapter 900 landed on r/All and the cliff hanger + reception got me to read the manga from the beginning again.

I was chill with Carrot when I got to that part, and the vibes from her interactions with the crew + some other media like Pirate Warriors 4 gave me the impression she was gonna join soon.

Honestly she felt a lot like Jinbe during Impel Down + Marineford, just someone who naturally fits in very well as a crew member.
Yeah, I thought Carrot got along well with Luffy, Nami, and Chopper, so I've never understood why people thought she couldn't join. If it's the strength argument, Usopp was way weaker compared to Carrot when he joined the crew. Hell, honestly, good luck convincing me that Usopp is stronger than Carrot now.

There is no doubt in my mind an FA candidate deserves a similar bounty to Mihawk. But these guys are acting like his bounty is solo while giving credit to CG for Mihawk's bounty not so long ago. That's why I am questioning their takes using similar arguments.
I don’t think Kuzan is more than just an ally of the BBP, he’s not a subordinate.

And my argument was that a captains bounty raises their subordinates more than the subordinates raises the captain, so nothings changed.

Reminder that Smoker & co had no idea what was Kuzan up to, just heard rumors
Meaning he likely wasn't seen as a criminal like a month ago
3.3b may indeed be his first bounty
Which would make it by far the most impressive bounty in the series
Reminder that he is a former Admiral, former Admiral Fleet candidate and betrayed WG:gokulaugh:

I like how Mihawk fans are ignoring that Hancock didn't even leave Amazon Lily after losing her title and went from 80mil to 1.6bil, is it that hard to imagine that Mihawk got 2 increases to his bounty, 1 for being stripped of the warlord title and another for joining cross guild?
I saw the avatar and I knew it would be something about Mihawk, this chump posts once per week and it's always about characters he doesn't like. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.