Status
Not open for further replies.
neither chapter shows you get a bounty for having a strong crew under your command.

957 just shows shanks men made names by themselves without their captain carrying their bounties.

Oda already answered in a sbs that the captain inflates the subordinates bounties not the other way around
It's a bounty for the Emperor and everysingle one of them was listed with strong crew
If a Emperor's bouny is based solely on individual strength, people would list that Shanks has strong haki and shit
But nope, in a Shanks bounty, Brandnew, instead of praising Shanks' individual strength, decides to praise his commanders
Do your math

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Zoro is not beating a 3.6B man before he fights Shiryu, I doubt Shiryu has a bounty above 1.5B.
That's my whole point. Kuzan is closer to Mihawk than Shiryu.

Shiryu has no chance in hell to be stronger than Kuzan. He will be given some cool action and people will wank him for a while. Then he will be put to his place similar to how King stuff played out.

Cope. His bounty is influenced by Cross Guild and the Navy hunting, surely was dropped for a reason in that very same chapter no?

Kuzan got bodied by Akainu, lost a leg and a weaker version almost had Prime Mihawk's bounty while Kuzan himself is a total pacifist.

I know that Mifraud stans deep down wouldn't celebrate this as a spectacular W.
He is a subordinate according to WG, his bounty was not affected by CG, facts.
Akainu extreme diff vs Kuzan.

Yonko BB ally + former fleet admiral candidate = 3.3, Mihawk W

Status
Not open for further replies.