In character...
Post automatically merged:

+1

Thanks for your knowledge.
How is him saying that in character. Sanji has never perved at young girl. Pudding doesnt count since shes legal in his country.

Take Carrot for example. She is 15 and Sanji hasnt pervered at her at all.

didnt oda write Z?
lmao
here's the clip
No he didnt. Stop making up your own facts.

My theory too since I also think Kanjuro is the traitor.:pepelit:

Guys let me know your option:
I dont know if it is the right place but how do you think Zoro can equalize or surpass Ryuma legacy?
Is it by taming and covering Enma into a black-sword? How can Zoro become as popular as Ryuma in Wano?
The black blade... it seems Oden wastge next best Swordsman after Ryuma in Wano but even he never ascended to sword god level with a black blade

How is him saying that in character. Sanji has never perved at young girl. Pudding doesnt count since shes legal in his country.

Take Carrot for example. She is 15 and Sanji hasnt pervered at her at all.

No he didnt. Stop making up your own facts.

My theory too since I also think Kanjuro is the traitor.:pepelit:
In November 2011, Fuji Television announced that production on One Piece Film: Z has begun.[7] One month later, Viz Media's Shonen Jump and Hisashi Suzuki, deputy director of Shueisha's Shonen manga group announced through their Twitter accounts that Eiichiro Oda would be the executive producer for the film.[8] On January 30, 2012, Toei issued a press release announcing the film's plot[9] and also announced the film's director Tatsuya Nagamine and the film's release in December.[
"my own facts"
:myman::myman:

In November 2011, Fuji Television announced that production on One Piece Film: Z has begun.[7] One month later, Viz Media's Shonen Jump and Hisashi Suzuki, deputy director of Shueisha's Shonen manga group announced through their Twitter accounts that Eiichiro Oda would be the executive producer for the film.[8] On January 30, 2012, Toei issued a press release announcing the film's plot[9] and also announced the film's director Tatsuya Nagamine and the film's release in December.[
"my own facts"
:myman::myman:
Man you have such power over Toei and Shueisha :catsweat::catsweat: