Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Share with us ? :steef::steef:
Well I'm thinking if this chapter has a big moment with revealing the 10th and final captain of Blackbeard's crew
It makes perfect sense for the chapter after to cut back to the Straw Hats and reveal their 10th and final commander

Though the slight scratch is if Oda decides to update on Doffy and Moria as well for 1061, which could give us another non-Strawhat update chapter.

Well I'm thinking if this chapter has a big moment with revealing the 10th and final captain of Blackbeard's crew
It makes perfect sense for the chapter after to cut back to the Straw Hats and reveal their 10th and final commander

Though the slight scratch is if Oda decides to update on Doffy and Moria as well for 1061, which could give us another non-Strawhat update chapter.
Carrot

I used to be in the same boat as ya. never really read or watched it before
My honest opinion would be to check it out for sure
It's a series that's consistently good and does an excellent job with its fight scenes
:yearight:
Naruto's fight choreography is top-tier. Even when the characters pissed me off as a kid, I was always engaged because the fights were so interesting. This is why it's so beloved: lots of memorable characters, and amazing fight scenes (and pretty good worldbuilding). I say all this as someone who hasn't seen that much Naruto. Time to hunker down for Hinata (I like her with Naruto a lot).

Status
Not open for further replies.