Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke:josad:He fight against Bee was pleasant
After Sasuke fights Bee and Naruto loses to Pain and has to get saved by the 9 tails.
Obito: "Sasuke stands literally stands no chance against Naruto, we shouldn't send him to Konoha."

Five Kage summit happens.
Obito: "Damn Sasuke I thought you would do much better."

So the absolute highest you can scale Sasuke is still significantly weaker than Sage Naruto or Tendo Pain.

Sasuke is a jobber until the war arc.

Kishimoto told us they were close enough in strength 2x times, both in quick succession. When first meeting one another and a threat is made, Itachi doesn't hesitate to turn on the Mangkeyou Sharingan implying anything less is not enough for Hoshigaki Kisame [1]. Then when Kisame has drifted off from this mortal coil, Yamato respectfully says he's an Akatsuki powerful enough to be paired with Itachi [2]. Yamato has so far seen Kakuzu in action so this is high praise that deliberately sets Kisame apart from the rest of the Akatsuki.

In terms of powers, ninjutsu will not work—not even katon or Amaterasu. Despite its failings, Samehada can absorb heat based ninjutsu but has a dislike of it. However, Kisame is capable of forcing Samehada to do as he pleases despite itself [3 —>4]. Likewise at any point that Itachi decides to pull out a V3 Susano'o, the minimal requirement needed for Yata Mirror & Totsuka Blade [5], Kisame will have created a wide enough sphere of water and has good odds of escaping any attack or even when unfused [6]. When fused with Samehada, Kisame is faster than a perfect Jinchuuriki in water [7]. Don't forget that Naruto, no documented swimming feats, was blitzing 2 Tomoe Sasuke when influenced by the Kyuubi, in water during VoTe1 [8].

So in short; Amaterasu gets absorbed and the threats of a V3 Susano'o and the Totsuka blade will never come to fruition because by that point in time, Kisame has a lot of liquid & water to move around in.

So Itachi needs to hit Kisame with Tsukuyomi before Kisame fuses with Samehada—because Kisame no longer requires eyesight to hunt when fused [9]. The principles of disrupting regular genjutsu are as follows; irregular chakra flows [10]. Kisame, via Samehada absorbing and sending back chakra can create an irregular flow to avoid regular genjutsu in the same way a Bijuu & Jinchuuriki are immune to regular genjutsu. It's really only Tsukuyomi that gets Kisame.

There's other factors like battle IQ; Which Itachi exceeds Kisame but Kisame is no slouch either, stamina & speed. Itachi has a massive speed advantage which cannot be ignored and he's the more intelligent of the two, so I give it to Itachi 6.5/10 times but kisame has nearly everything required to take down Itachi.
Good points overall. But, a lot of it is dependant on if kisame has samehada or not. While it is seen as an extension of kisame through most of the manga, it is still an outside influence and one that dictates whether or not Kisame stands a good chance against itachi far too much for my liking. (I know this is an ass argument lol)

Also, is there any precedent for samehada absorbing ametarasu flames? After all they are different from normal flames.

Obito also thinks that Taka would get fodderized if they pulled to Konoha after learning about Naruto vs Pain.
Honestly speaking, SM Naruto would get low diffed if Pain Tendou can use his Jutsu earlier.

And Taka Team should've been able to beat SM Naruto with their team work, but individually 1v1 SM Naruto beats all taka members

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
kurek looked tired..Your team was more tired
Yeah, Kurek had no gas left in the tank tonight... The team overall was tired as fuck, Semeniuk, Śliwka, Bieniek and etc...
All of our prominent stars looked worn out. But that's what happens when you play Brazil. We left our heart and soul in that semi-final. 5 Set thriller cost us the most. Let's be honest, Italy had a warm-up not an actual game in the semis.
giannelli was very good tonight, he passed and attacked and scored points from serve
Giannelli turned MVP mode for this match. Insanity what he did.
But in the end, the game was held at the highest level. The game between Slovenia and Brazil was boring
Yeah, it was boring because everyone knew Brazil is going into that game for a medal, not a match. Slovenia is good for warm-up.

2023: Nations League and Euros.

But the most important destination is France in 2024.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
You got a lot of characters on roughly the same 2 tiers that can really make battles go either way.

Hell, you can argue Zabuza beats Hidan due to both of their fighting styles.
I love Madara&Hashirama but they screwed powerscaling big time.
:chirstsad:
They were so above everyone

I won't say Obito because Konan was actually putting up a good fight against him

Status
Not open for further replies.