Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Good points overall. But, a lot of it is dependant on if kisame has samehada or not. While it is seen as an extension of kisame through most of the manga, it is still an outside influence and one that dictates whether or not Kisame stands a good chance against itachi far too much for my liking. (I know this is an ass argument lol)

Also, is there any precedent for samehada absorbing ametarasu flames? After all they are different from normal flames.
Well that's like asking whether or not Kakashi has his sharingan lol.

Amaterasu is chakra based ninjutsu, to there's no reason it shouldn't be able to be absorbed. Though I know Boruto has a scene of it being absorbed. It's not the fastest acting fire, Karin's lit ablaze for a good 20 seconds before its put out and she has no noteworthy injuries [1 —> 23]. Given less than five seconds, Kisame is forcing Samehada to eat it.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Casually dresses up as Orochimaru, a maniac who invaded the village and tortured thousands in experiments.
Hey they let him off for killing 3rd hokage anything is possible with talk no jutsu

Even though it didn't work on Orochimaru they still leave him with yamato of all people.
:kobeha:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I love Madara&Hashirama but they screwed powerscaling big time.
:chirstsad:
They were so above everyone

I won't say Obito because Konan was actually putting up a good fight against him
Obito is insanely strong lol.

Juubi sized katon
Among the fastest shinobi in reaction times
5 minutes of intagability and can end a find with absorption
Strongest Genjutsu user in the series
Mokuton cells for wood attacks
Practioner of either the Rinnegan which he must master in order to use Rinne Tensei or Izanagi if he has the sharingan.

Dude's absolutely jacked

Status
Not open for further replies.