Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You rephrased it on your own. He needs to say something like this for others to trust him.
There is no explanation whatsoever why a normal sharingan would have this powerful genjutsu
Why didn’t Kakashi ever use this jutsu, how come his sharingan lost to tsukuyomi
Because Kakashi and Obito have different abilities. His genjutsu has never been highlighted near as much as Obito's, which enslaved a Perfect Jinchuuriki.

Everyone there knows what the Byakugan does; Ao is stating his resume and proficiency. It's directly saying this genjutsu cannot evade his eye if even the 4th Mizukage's didn't.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh, the username.

I wish he killed Carrot and Wanda but I forget it's a shonen manga.

Nah, a lot of the community holds this grudge. It's real and a joke
Which side are you on?

and btw here is a trusted leaker his name is "Uncle" he literally post the half chapter yesterday :steef:
I don't follow WG 24/7 what did he say?

Tho I noticed a pattern for spoilers recently. Once I even read in between Drumz hints.

Oh, the username.

I wish he killed Carrot and Wanda but I forget it's a shonen manga.

Which side are you on?

I don't follow WG 24/7 what did he say?

Tho I noticed a pattern for spoilers recently. Once I even read in between Drumz hints.
Aokji is there

Shanks is not in the ch

Karrot fans will be happy

Shanks fans might hear bad news that all he say tho is Uncle from talkop i think he is native Chinese

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Which side are you on?
Hiruzen's reign was the most prosperous for Konoha apart from Naruto's, he led it through more disasters than any other Kage and should be respected for that. His generosity and kind heartedness is what kept him from being Danzo and was also his biggest flaw, as with Orochimaru.

He's a perfectly grey leader who deserves criticisms but he's not trash.

In real life, Naruto would sleep under some bridge.
Nah man. Naruto as a jinjuriki was a danger to everyone if he got out of control or got kidnapped. So they would actually support him much better irl if they had any brains at all.

Also, a part of the hiruzen hate comes from him doing jack shit to stop the hate and fear against Naruto. The kid was ostracized from the entire village when he needed love and kindness the most.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Aokji is there

Shanks is not in the ch

Karrot fans will be happy

Shanks fans might hear bad news that all he say tho is Uncle from talkop i think he is native Chinese
Aokiji. Possible.

Shanks not in the chapter. Happened for years.

Carrot fans will be happy. No one cares about Carrot let alone her fans.

Shanks fans might hear bad news. Sounds weird especially since BB was not after him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.