Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiruzen led the village for around 45 years if not longer. The Sannin became his students when he was 24, so he fought in all 3 Shinobi Wars, retired, lost his wife and then had to take the mantle of Hokage again when he clearly wasn't interested any longer

Konoha exists because of Hiruzen and the fandom is too obsessed with him not personally being a dad to orphan Naruto to see that he's a wildly successful leader
It exists because his predecessors created the base of the village and made it almost impossible for him to fuck up (he fucked up anyway)

He let Orochimaru get away with experimenting on members of his own village including pregnant women, unborn children, and his ninja. Enma (his summon partner) told him not to do it and he STILL let him go. This WOULD NOT have been an issue with the first 2 Hokage

Hashirama killed someone he considered a brother and was willing to kill anyone that threatened the village and I don't even need to go over how ruthless Tobirama can be if needed.

This gave Orochimaru the chance to come back and almost destroy the village, kill Hiruzen (leaving the village without a kage), and corrupt Sasuke

This isn't even getting into how bad he fucked up with the Uchiha/Danzo stuff

Remember, this is the same person that loved to preach "the will of fire" and talk about how he sees everyone in the village as family

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hey I think she's underrated
:josad::josad::josad:
Stop talking about Naruto for the day please u are making this worse:risitavirus:

Hiruzen's reign was the most prosperous for Konoha apart from Naruto's, he led it through more disasters than any other Kage and should be respected for that. His generosity and kind heartedness is what kept him from being Danzo and was also his biggest flaw, as with Orochimaru.

He's a perfectly grey leader who deserves criticisms but he's not trash.
His writing was okay to me, I prefer other people but he didn't bug me.

I dislike Kishi flip-flopping on his power level. I know he was rusty but compared to the Final War and the hype he had in comparison to other village Kage. Man was he nerfed when Kyuubi attacked lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.