Sex is a very sensitive thing. It basically requires you to be completely vulnerable to your partner. If you are not feeling it, I can only imagine how invading it must feel like (not a woman, so can't say). Signing a contract means nothing if you feel violated. And marriage or not, the woman can feel violated if she is not up for it at the moment.

So, people need to learn and criminalizing it is the best practice.
I dont agree with that.
If marriage is the problem, dont get married, or be upfront about it and write it down so that your partner dont violate you.

Bruh, you would need to sign a permission letter to have zex? Well, if we think about it, a permission letter can be a solution.

Sex is a very sensitive thing. It basically requires you to be completely vulnerable to your partner. If you are not feeling it, I can only imagine how invading it must feel like (not a woman, so can't say). Signing a contract means nothing if you feel violated. And marriage or not, the woman can feel violated if she is not up for it at the moment.

Don't get married then.

Sex is good