Status
Not open for further replies.
Madara cannot respond appropriately to this attack—that’s the topic. He creates a barrier for one and is too slow for the repeated attacks and a page later he is surrounding himself fully in a barrier.

Gai was pinning down Madara before he had a chance to react
Again, in a combo, which is affected by a sequence of things, instead of just straight movement speed. The first punch serves as a “distraction”, which influence the movement speed vs reaction comparison.
Madara has reacted to attacks faster than the pinned down panel, that you can’t deny.

FTG user’s attack takes time, but usually it’s a melee attack, though fast, but how fast is debatable, which is why I say anybody who reacts FTG, is prob at least comparable to Minato reacting to Lee’s Kunai, which is faster than Gai’s movement.

Wait shit I was watching the direct and didn't check in here, where do the gorosei news come from?
well i am not sure if it is true or not but commented on someone who wrote here , and as well i saw something in twitter. what makes me think it is true, it is the fact that is one of lose ends to have be cleared that along Weevil and Koby other than that will be surprising anyway. i mean Oda will not begin a new arc before resolving those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.