Nintendo

What’s your favourite Nintendo franchise?

• Total voters
Well, it's just a rumor about the Direct next week anyway. So we'll see whether it is true or not.
Grubb is normally a trusted source and the date would make sense
but man what has Queen Elizabeth to do with it?
Sorry to say this but that’s not a catastrophic event like the earthquake that happened in Japan. She lived 96 years and died, that’s it

Grubb is normally a trusted source and the date would make sense
but man what has Queen Elizabeth to do with it?
Sorry to say this but that’s not a catastrophic event like the earthquake that happened in Japan. She lived 96 years and died, that’s it
Hmmm... I really hope this source is reliable in this case too. Seriously, I'm desperate for any BotW2 news lol.
I think it is because Nintendo doesn't want to do huge reveals which would cross with the media of Queen Elizabeth's death.
I agree. I get that people grieve for her - after all, a very political individual died - but compared to catastrophic events, I believe Nintendo wouldn't make something immoral if they announce a Direct in the upcoming week.

Oh boy, now Nintendo needs to confirm it and the upcoming week will be great af!

Hmmm... I really hope this source is reliable in this case too. Seriously, I'm desperate for any BotW2 news lol.
I think it is because Nintendo doesn't want to do huge reveals which would cross with the media of Queen Elizabeth's death.
I agree. I get that people grieve for her - after all, a very political individual died - but compared to catastrophic events, I believe Nintendo wouldn't make something immoral if they announce a Direct in the upcoming week.

Oh boy, now Nintendo needs to confirm it and the upcoming week will be great af!
I’m craving for some news
I’ve reached my limit
:catcry::catcry::catcry:

G

Gorosei Informer

-- Nintendo Direct --
1. Fire Emblem Engage
2. It Takes Two (Port)
3. Xenoblade 3 DLC
4. Fist Of The Northstar Fitness Boxing
5. Oddballers (Indie Title)
6. Tunic (Port)
7. Front Mission Remake Release Dates (Confirmed 3 remake now)
8. Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life
9: Splatoon 3 Splatfest (Gear / Grub / Fun)
10. Octopath Traveller 2

11. Fae Farm
12. Theatrhythm Final Bar Line
13. Mario & Rabbids Sparks of Hope
14. Rune Factory 3 Special
15. Rune Factory 6
16. More N64 Games (Mario Part 1-3, Pokemon Stadium 1/2 and Goldeneye with Online)
17. Various Daylife
18. Factorio Port
19. Ib Port
20. Mario Strikers Update (Pauline and Diddy Kong)
21. Atelier Ryza 3
22. Mario Kart 8 Wave 3
23. Pikmin 4

24. Just Dance 2023
25. Harvestella
26. Bayonetta Trailer
27. Master Detective Archives: Raincode
28. Resident Evil Village Cloud
29. Resident Evil 2 / 3 Remake Cloud and 7 Cloud
30. Sifu Port
31. Final Fantasy 7 - Crisis Core Remake
32. Radiant Silvergun

33. Endless Dungeon
34. Tales of Symphonia Remastered
35. Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe

36. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Breath of the Wild 2)

TALES OF SYMPHONIA REMASTER?!