Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it never really crossed my mind that the crew didn't even know Luffy's dream lmfao! Only thing interesting in this spoiler is Jewelry Bonney.

Absolutely true.

No less than 16 chapters ago, the Nika Nika thing made the coherence of the first part of the manga nonexistent: why the WG didn't send an Admiral after Luffy to retrieve the God fruit?

No explanation whatsoever.
Huh? Oda made it seem like the Gorosei didn't actually know about that until after Shanks presumably told them. That's why they were so flustered both immediately afterwards then tried to suppress all info about it by trying to get the form off the poster and downplay Luffy by spreading the Bounty increase an even 3 ways with Law and Kidd.

So much for Im being fodder. Maybe Papazuki can be the third to last villain if he’s lucky :josad:
If Imu really is/use Uranus, than the "fight" with him/her will be completely different form the classic 1vs1. BB or Akainu could be stronger individually, at least in a classical way.

This is basically a W for everybody.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
What would make or break the chapter for me is Luffy's dream
If the scene cut right at the moment where Luffy is about to say it and we only see the crew reaction...
We won't see it. Doesn’t matter. It's not anything profound.

The thing I care about most is whether it is BB or Imu who looks more destructive here. Because one of them is getting shafted hard.

Sanji already got two long flashbacks and he will probably get a third one to explain his weird body.
Like Luffy, he possesses the strongest power in the world: turn everyone into an ally.
Zeff saved him like Shanks saved Luffy.
He has always been the main character and we didn't notice it:crazwhat:

Nika had wings and used a spear like kid King,only lunarian Sanji can be the new Nika :snoopy:

Status
Not open for further replies.