Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ @Sentinel you guys need to relax on IM guy power stuff .

We have no idea how he does . Either he has ancient weapon himself or weather devil fruit.

Whitebeard has earthquakes that can split island ,

Enel has AP power to bust island but it took long time and no one piece character would like son goku . Just beat him to death and you win the battle if you have good haki.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Maybe she thinks the crew won't accept her?
If she's still hiding we'll simply know the reason for it when it gets revealed. Whatever Oda comes up with honestly.

My guess would be to make sure she's in the clear so that she wasn't followed by fellow minks or anything.

It's not like Zou where it would be a lot harder to stop her.
:kayneshrug:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Oh you don't?

Where has the magic island vanisher move been when the people of Ohara were about to decipher what Imu fears the most in the world ?
The thing Imu seems to be most scared of is anyone knowing of his/her existence. It is the WG that is scared of OP.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
bitch imma be delusional. i believe carrot will appear again for a proper goodbye. i was in the aot fandom i can do this all day. take my pill and am ready to take on the world again. :cheers:

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Maybe Imu didn't want to nuke Wano bc it would destroy important DFs? But Lulusia is full of normies so it's okay to nuke maybe?
Hmm why didn't he destroy Ohara tho?
I'm pretty sure the poneglyph are indestructible.

Maybe the power/weapon needs cooldown or this is a Vegapunk weapon he just made.
:christindeed:

Status
Not open for further replies.