Status
Not open for further replies.
Akanui: The revelotionary army second in command Sabo beat our admirals and resuced Kuma.... We're working on the situation best we....
Imu: Where is he?
Akanui: Lulucia Kingdom, we're sending a whole flee......
Imu: [Drawn x on map of Lulucia Kingdom] Everyone in Lulucia is dead. This is what no half ass measure men boy. Understood?
Akaniu: Yes ma am.....
Imu: Away

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Enel needed the Maxim to use Raigou and at this point, it's pretty clear that Enel is a Discount Imu. The parallels are massive. Can we say that Skypiea is basically a spoiler of the final war?
Oh I hope you are wrong. As much as I love Skypeia, other than Enel, there was absolutely no decent fighter from antagonist side. The priests were truly lame.

The thing I loved most about Skypeia is Enel, Nami and Noland.

Akanui: The revelotionary army second in command Sabo beat our admirals and resuced Kuma.... We're working on the situation best we....
Imu: Where is he?
Akanui: Lulucia Kingdom, we're sending a whole flee......
Imu: [Drawn x on map of Lulucia Kingdom] Everyone in Lulucia is dead. This is what no half ass measure men boy. Understood?
Akaniu: Yes ma am.....
Imu: Away
"Sabo beat our admirals":shame:

Wait for Enel to return and say that again. Enel made Angel island vanish with Raigou while the one that Luffy stopped was about to destory the entirety of Skypea......and that was pre ts.
I have no issues of Enel appearing way stronger than he was in Pre-TS but ask yourself whether Enel should be comparable to the guy who rules over the strongest regime/force of the world? Unless Imu comes out as a massive fraud (again, he's basically the Enel of the world).

Thirsty ass nami fans dont know when to give up ..Nami did not even get a 1v1 with ulti
What makes yall clowns think she would be paired against imu?? The best she does Is be a fricking damsel in distress whiles the others are fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.