Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What, you think Bonney was right outside of Wano?
If Kuma sent her, yes

Not nearly as big for no one to notice
It's pretty damn big

Not only there is no reason at all for that, but she came out from hiding immediatly after the crew departed for WCI, it was in the very next chapter. Now you think it will happen several chapters after even though Oda already have her a conclusion with the Dukes?
Correct

With Zou there was a time crunch to get Sanji back, and with how long it takes to get back on Zuneshia it was perfectly fine to pop up. There's no such limitation with Wano.

Results come first, logic of why can come after
Look at what happened with Kin after Kaido stabbed him.
:sanmoji:

I still refuse to believe that Oda trashed the character arc of such a prominent and popular character like Carrot.
:josad::josad::josad:
It's not even about being a Straw Hat anymore. What happened to her during Wano was straight garbage and I wouldn't even call what she got a "conclusion".
Oda better rectify this shit asap.
:beckmoji:
And it's a shame because I love Bonney and should be happy right now but instead this me:

She lasted longer against Enel than anyone else outside Luffy
Read the manga bro
She lasted longer ?? Like she fought lol . Bitch stood there whiles everyone fought and walked away with Enel onto his ship ..what are you talking about . Stop making it seem like that loser remotely did anything in that fight . All she did was uber luffy around get saved multiple times . Ff Enel in the hopes that luffy saves her .

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
What, you think Bonney was right outside of Wano?

Not nearly as big for no one to notice

Not only there is no reason at all for that, but she came out from hiding immediatly after the crew departed for WCI, it was in the very next chapter. Now you think it will happen several chapters after even though Oda already have her a conclusion with the Dukes?
that wasn't really a conclusion tho...we didn't get a yes or no nor a goodbye...which sure u can say its because shes a side character but so is marco and he got a goodbye. so is yamato. carrot been in the story since 2015, she was fairly popular too. im not going to say she's on the ship but she is the only that we left in wano without a smile. it would be terrible if he just left her in the dust like that. even a small panel goodbye like yamato got would be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.