Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why i still support my Hito Hito: model Devil theory as BB's third fruit.

Im acts like a god, is the leader of the group that calls themselves gods, and has the power of a god. The D. on the other hand are their natural enemy, a demon Zoan would just be the icing on the cake.
Are you ready for Blackbeard and Luffy vs Imu in a Planet busting fight?

- The straw hats meet Jewelry Bonney with a bounty of 320mil at the end of the Chapter
Probably she will tell Luffy all the secrets and events
She probably even knows about the existence of imu

Even an admiral might enter the story to get her, and this person hates bb too...Now, if she becomes Luffy's ally, she can complete 10 crew at least for this fight

Again, I'm merely talking about the character in Skypiea. That includes his feats.
Although I believe that Enel will come again, extremely busted af, I think we shouldn't grant everyone Crocodile's recent portrayal and feats. Even then, I simply don't see a point of debating Alabasta Crocodile with any powerful character that is a high tier. But let's agree to disagree on this since I'm sure that Enel makes up for his physical performance anyway in Skypiea.
And i do as well. The Minks were using lightning against Jack themselves, something you can barely call lightning tbh.
I think all the feats presented in Skypea totally put Enel in a fav position in a 1v1 against Jack or Cracker. May it be movement speed, versatility, DC, Lethality, Haki, intelligence he beats them in most departments.

God i can't imagine Jack actually fighting Amaru Enel.

Status
Not open for further replies.