Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory

Luffys and Rogers dream: They want to travel to the moon. Ironicallly close to Enels dream. WB laughed because that is the most childish of dreams, realistically in a world of pirates on the sea nobody can travel to the moon but to Luffy and Roger that is true freedom.
This is good one but going by the most hints and foreshadows in the story, it is likely related to food.

Did law get replaced by bonney?
It was obvious that she will have some interaction with the SH sooner or later since the scene with Akainu pre ts. She knows much more than Law and probably has info about Sabo.

Anyway this Imu thing feels very cheap. He poped up 2 years ago out of the blue while BB was set up back from Drum/Mock Town with good character development, but post ts i feel Oda couldnt care less about him and didnt give him the right screen time/character development and decided to change the big bad of the story.

C

Cruxroux

This is not about appreciation or anything. No one said the Zoro dream is cheap. And no Luffy fan said Zoro wouldn't become top tier.
And Oda is also a part of the problem as no one else is pursuing WSS other than Zoro.

And yeah true, Luffy fans indeed slandered the WSS title but they are very handful of it you see in this forum. Most of the downplay for WSS comes from Zoro vs Sanji or Shanks vs Mihawk or Yonko agenda.
Yea but If luffy's dream really is to remove world hunger then please accept my hate.

Especially since Lulusia is super close to Okama island, there might be immediate retaliation.
I’m really excited about the marines reaction even more so than Dragon, they’re tapping the phone call afterall. This could be where SWORD are properly introduced into the story, also get a full picture on Akainu’s stance towards the WG.
I believe there's about to zero percent chance of marines (even old men like garp or Sengoku) knowing the presence of Imu or the capabilities (like in this chapter) so it would be a big blow for them. Secondly Akainu's stance. What do you mean by this ? i don't think he's going to betray WG otherwise final war would be a big mess and we'll be seeing Akainu as good man amongst marines while he's someone who is definitely going to be an enemy of MC. Or with your stance you mean just getting away from WG and not participating in war (which again is quite unlikely to see).

Status
Not open for further replies.