Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt even Fujitora will defect from the navy. Akainu is not dumb, he knows what Fujitora is up to but is still far too lenient with him
Fujitora has been against both FA or WG since the beginning, but i believe either Akainu or Goroseis won't be interfering with him mostly because they don't want him to leave nor they want to suspend him as filling a position of admiral is quite difficult. Top Tiers aren't growing like carrot or potatoes in farms. Lol

he has a sword tattoo on his shoulder, not to mention a potential connection with Dragon. I think seeing his reaction provide some hints on his future role.
A past friction/rivalry isn't an issue but seeing him working together with Dragon is completely different and has too low possibility. Like i said, Akainu is definitely going to get finished off either in hands of Luffy or Sabo.

While Fujitora betraying WG and later working under Dragon has more possibility than seeing Akainu there under/together Dragon.

I’m ok with that if it Comes to it
Difference is Sanji can't hurt Akainu, let alone scar him
"Akainu: Are you allowing your Logia nature to make you a little too overconfident? / You are mere "fire"... whilst I am "magma", with the power to consume even fire itself!! // My ability is a natural enemy of your own, boy!!!"
This is the correct translation. Red flames blue flams black flames, doesn't matter, flames got nothing on magma.

Status
Not open for further replies.