Status
Not open for further replies.
Not actually sure if this chapter confirms that Carrot is 100% not on the ship or not, since we don't have the raw scans yet.

The Ieakers implied otherwise though, so :crybeard:
It doesn’t look good for her but I just find it really hard to believe luffy will have this moment where he tells the crew his dream and carrot isn’t present for it to give her reaction and Then Bonney shows up then carrot.

but on the other hand, carrot not joining and getting that conclusion is just really really bad

Where did you pull that shit from in this chapter?

All I see is Dragon, whose goal is to change the system talking about Imu, who is at the top of the system. Where do you see Luffy vs Imu in here?
Luffy will definitely have to confront Imu one way or the other, but it´s probably going to be Ancient Weapon confrontation between BB (Pluton), Luffy + Shira and Imu (Uranus)

Where did you pull that shit from in this chapter?

All I see is Dragon, whose goal is to change the system talking about Imu, who is at the top of the system. Where do you see Luffy vs Imu in here?
Dragon didn't know about imu until now. Reno's didn't know about imu at all. This is Luffy story man. As much as I don't like it, luffy gets the big bad always.

It doesn’t look good for her but I just find it really hard to believe luffy will have this moment where he tells the crew his dream and carrot isn’t present for it to give her reaction and Then Bonney shows up then carrot.

but on the other hand, carrot not joining and getting that conclusion is just really really bad
The leakers have the power to troll, but I'm not sure if all of them would go along with it.

Maybe we'll get a flashback with her that could help clear up this Zou mess. That would be better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.