Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji was the first to fight Enel and lost and he fought him again . Already mentioned kaido . And yes sanji clashed with bm in wci aside putting her to sleep with his cake . Fuji cos sanji was not on dressrosa. Same way zoro never fought Caesar but sanji in namis body did . And he never fought vergo too
Sanji was offscreened actually it was not even a fight he was one shotted stop trying to stretch things to pretend they are a fight cause you are proving my point here

Luffy will fight Imu not his underling
so luffy won't fight five elders?
Forreal dude. They be trying to hype up the Fleet Admiral, then be shitting on him at the sametime by saying he'll still fight Luffy before Luffy fights Imu. Like ok.. so he's gonna be the warmup to Imu? LOL

I don't know how they don't see how bad that makes Akainu look. Man is a goated character and they want him to be Blueno for Luffy in the final war.
So basically you're saying that Big Mom is just a warm-up for Luffy to fight Kaidou? And Kaidou is just a warm-up for Luffy to fight his next opponent?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So Imu requested Lulusia nuke, and elders separately killed Cobra? Bit confusing.
If the spoilers are true, either Gorosei ordered Cobra's assassination, which is probably ordered by Imu. Or they requested Imu to allow them to assassinate Cobra as they don't like him and consider him a traitor, so Imu allowed it.
About the island, the spoilers made it look like Imu used his power to erase the island as soon as he learned of Sabo's location. Imu is either mad because Sabo saw him or Sabo likely has Vivi with him. It's been hinted earlier that Imu's next target is Vivi.

Personally, I think they tried to kill Vivi but Cobra died in her place.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Remember, Ace was the man with a 550M bounty which at that time was probably supposed to be one of the highest and Enel reached nearly that with 500M. Even post ts in the new world 500M was a big deal.
People are just ingorant.
Enel was more powerful than Ace as far as abilities go although he's an inferior fighter. Ace's bounty includes Roger+WB inflations but Enel's bounty would've been his own, which is crazy for pre-skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.