Break Week Shanks at Marineford doesn't look that special anymore

loool ... sword fuckers are out of their mind ... well ... not a news

Shanks stopping the war will go down as one of the most iconic moment in one piece history

Ray stopping Teach after admitting he wasn't able to win shit ... is forgotten in ... few weeks until anime bring it back
Shanks did the same thing, he wanted everyone to stop fighting so he could save face. What do you think that means?

He had 10 fresh commanders behind him, the so called most balanced crew with a high bounty average.

That’s a VA, greenbull goes just that despite no orders. Shit had the order not been given, shank we’ve killed Akainu an leveled all MF.

Even him CoC bitch slapping an admiral not comparable. It’s the sheer biggest hype moment in the verse. An by far!!!!

- When Luffy and others entered the scene of war at MF, Kizaru asked Sengoku if he could kill them all and Sengoku said none should be spared .

- Marines were already Bloodlusted after the killing of WB and removing as much pirates as they could.

- BBP were also going in action there while BB himself was ridiculously trying to destroy MF. There Sengoku and Garp took actions as well.

So Sengoku already ordered to kill all while he was also present.

Now when Shanks enters everyone stopped due to surprise. Later he even challenged everyone but none accepted. Kizaru asks to kill all when Luffy and other appeared but why not when Shanks came, why got his lips sealed even after hearing the challenge. There boss, Sengoku didn't got disappeared, he was present as well but remained silent till he heard Shanks conditions. Pirates attacking at the turf of there HQ while new emperor with his crew showed up, than for what reasons do even they need any permissions before engaging with them or missing glorious chance to remove as much as they can unless they felt been unprepared or inferiority.

Not even Kizaru's mouth opened after hearing Shanks challenge but even hot headed Akainu remains standing there like a statue.

Lol, no matter how hard you all try but you can't diminish Shanks position even a bit in the series.

Never looked special to me, or better, I've always thought that it was an overrated moment.

Sengoku's comment "I do only because it's you" implied that there was something else, another factor and that Shanks' strength was almost a secondary element*.
And lo and behold we got to know his connection with Gorosei afterwards, thus effectively making his strength an almost secondary factor.

*While Shanks and Yonko tards always pretended to straight up ignore Sengoku's statement for 10 years

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No top tier is too scared to fight another top tier. It has always been a matter of whether or not they're willing to face the consequences. Kaido, for example, was shitting his pants at the thought of Big Mom entering his territory with one ship while his underlying King didn't care about it. You can't conclude Kaido was scared of Big Mom from that.

cry me a river

p.s
sword fuckers will hype anyone Zoro will surpass
that's why they hate Shanks
cause deep down you guys know Zoro will fail surpassing him
all this pointless effort is cause you know you are a loser fighting a losing fight

so

cry me a river
Most of Zoro fans do hype Shanks and portray him as a beast.

Most of them would go Mihawk => Shanks, and never >>.

But it's the opposite, really. Some people are so insecure at the notion of Zoro surpassing Shanks (which he clearly will, tbh, Shanks by existence is part of Zoro's ambition), that they have to desperately put Shanks above Mihawk despite title and him being Zoro's end goal, and start pretending like there's a gap in-between.

Maybe you're the one crying, in that case?

Those who heavily downplay Shanks are Admiral stans first and foremost.

- When Luffy and others entered the scene of war at MF, Kizaru asked Sengoku if he could kill them all and Sengoku said none should be spared .

- Marines were already Bloodlusted after the killing of WB and removing as much pirates as they could.

- BBP were also going in action there while BB himself was ridiculously trying to destroy MF. There Sengoku and Garp took actions as well.

So Sengoku already ordered to kill all while he was also present.

Now when Shanks enters everyone stopped due to surprise. Later he even challenged everyone but none accepted. Kizaru asks to kill all when Luffy and other appeared but why not when Shanks came, why got his lips sealed even after hearing the challenge. There boss, Sengoku didn't got disappeared, he was present as well but remained silent till he heard Shanks conditions. Pirates attacking at the turf of there HQ while new emperor with his crew showed up, than for what reasons do even they need any permissions before engaging with them or missing glorious chance to remove as much as they can unless they felt been unprepared or inferiority.

Not even Kizaru's mouth opened after hearing Shanks challenge but even hot headed Akainu remains standing there like a statue.

Lol, no matter how hard you all try but you can't diminish Shanks position even a bit in the series.
Noting you just posted debunked they need orders to attack an Yonkou

Noting you just posted debunked they need orders to attack an Yonkou
- But why need orders when FA was already present there !?

- Akainu in his bloodlust was already det to even kill one of his own but need orders before countering Shanks who interfered in his business !?

- Kizaru was quite active when Luffy showed up in MF and asked if he could kill all intruders but Sengoku already provided him green signal to remove all. He or someone else didn't even asked when BBP showed up and continued Sengoku's instructions to kill all tha what stops them when RHPs showed up.

- (by going through your own logic) Why troller like Kizaru got lips sealed when RHPs showed up and he even lost his courage to ask for permission to kill all again. I remember before Shanks challenge, he even went to kill Luffy again one last time but why became a chicken later on. All three admirals stayed like wax statues when heard Shanks challenge.

- But why need orders when FA was already present there !?

- Akainu in his bloodlust was already det to even kill one of his own but need orders before countering Shanks who interfered in his business !?

- Kizaru was quite active when Luffy showed up in MF and asked if he could kill all intruders but Sengoku already provided him green signal to remove all. He or someone else didn't even asked when BBP showed up and continued Sengoku's instructions to kill all tha what stops them when RHPs showed up.

- (by going through your own logic) Why troller like Kizaru got lips sealed when RHPs showed up and he even lost his courage to ask for permission to kill all again. I remember before Shanks challenge, he even went to kill Luffy again one last time but why became a chicken later on. All three admirals stayed like wax statues when heard Shanks challenge.
1. Yes Sengoku was present and didn't give them the order. He gave the order to end thevwar. Lol your maling my point

2. Idc if he was bloodlusted. He wasn't given the order to do it.

3. So your saying Kizaru even asked for permission to attack new party that came lol. You literally making my point

cry me a river

p.s
sword fuckers will hype anyone Zoro will surpass
that's why they hate Shanks
cause deep down you guys know Zoro will fail surpassing him
all this pointless effort is cause you know you are a loser fighting a losing fight

so

cry me a river
Sure he will fail to surpass a swordsman who we just saw fighting in his movie with a flaming sword against everyone he faced. Afterall Zoro wants to be the number2 swordsman in the verse.

”Redhair you son of a bitch, you let Dragon’s son escape”
Aokiji and Kizaru proceed to blast the submarine
Doberman gave no shits about Shanks trying keep Wb’s honor. Sengoku says he’ll take responsibility because it’s him, Shanks politely thanks him.
Even during Wb’s funeral, when Marco thanks Shanks about what he did, Shanks remarks how even tho Wb was his enemy he still respected him, and that Sengoku had the same opinion.
Saying anyone was scared is peak schizo