Status
Not open for further replies.
The barrel didn't even have chains on it in 1058, WTF Oda.

At this point I honestly think he has been deliberately trolling Carrot fans since Wano. There's no other reasoning for the treatment. All because he hates being classified as a year of the rabbit baby.
:lusalty::josad:

Since Bonney is with the SHs, we're gonna get the SHs turned into children? Child SHs vs Seraphims?

She gonna do an Ultear from Fairy Tail and give them powerups by premature unlocking their future potential or w/e? Kinda like Momo and Shinobu too?

Ages up the SHs?
Momonosuke 2.0 :choppawhat:

That'd be so weird if they just aged them up like that, haha... ha... ha.

She might not necessarily be a bad person. She could end up being their ally like most of everyone Luffy's met, or atleast respect him enough to not go after him like Law.

Yeah thats true! The hypocrisy and the insanely illogical, OoC behaviour and recklnessess behaviour of Luffy makes it feel like he's posessed or something.

He's not felt like Luffy for me post TS mostly so far. He has his moments but he's been frustrating to see post TS. I ADORED Luffy pre TS.
This is too exaggerated, Luffy not worrying about Ace who is someone he could never defeat and had his own top pirate crew isn't the same as Luffy being worried about someone he had to save before like Vivi whose entire country jobbed to Crocodile, also Luffy has his friends/crew precisely because he is aware he can't make the best choices without them, some are acting like Luffy killed Zoro and started steering towards marygeoise.

C

Cruxroux

The barrel didn't even have chains on it in 1058, WTF Oda.

At this point I honestly think he has been deliberately trolling Carrot fans since Wano. There's no other reasoning for the treatment. All because he hates being classified as a year of the rabbit baby.
:lusalty::josad:
They probably found out and locked him again. we will see it as a animation done by toei for comedic relief. and this will take 2 episodes.

And in the end…it brought about the establishment of Cross Guild and the birth of another Emperor of the Sea, “Buggy the Genius Jester”!!
Luffy: only that last part sounds wrong!!

For the clown that sill hate on Wihawk aka Zoro, Luffy knows exactly that Buggy is a Yonko due to Mihawk:cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Momonosuke 2.0 :choppawhat:

That'd be so weird if they just aged them up like that, haha... ha... ha.

She might not necessarily be a bad person. She could end up being their ally like most of everyone Luffy's met, or atleast respect him enough to not go after him like Law.
Shes definitely gonna be an ally imo. Even a reluctant one like Kidd or so. Well Law was reluctant too lol.

They'll def end up working together and once she hears that Kuma works for/is allied with Luffys dad, that might improve relations or maybe worse them ironically if she hates the Revs for what happened to Kuma lmao.

She already knows them from Sabaody too, well Zoro at least so I doubt she will be their enemy. She seems like a tragic character. Even though Oda said shes Australian, I get Princess Anatasia vibes from her somehow, the Russian princess who was meantt o die with her family as they were executed but I think she escaped somehow and got away?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
This chap is not a 10/10. I would say 5/10.
We don't know what is Luffy's Dreams despite it's the title. Sabo is probably faking death again. Why do we have to support Bonney at this fucking moment.

Technically he did just before he awakened too.

Luffy might follow in Rogers footsteps and die anyway too.
I don't have issue with awakening. Infact I liked the awakening as it perfectly fits and post awakening reminded me of pre TS Luffy pranks. He was more serious in post TS than in pre TS. His good moments were overshadowed by extremely shitty moments like these in the present chapter.
This chapter literally assassinated a part of his character. Might as well kill him here and then if this shit is oda planning to write ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.