Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

@comrade: Mihawk's eyes are rare. The only characters that have the double circles are:
  1. Mihawk
  2. Imu
  3. Caribou
  4. Cavendish as Hakuba

Of those four, only the first three have the double circle irises by default.

And only Mihawk and Imu share the same pigmentation (red).

It is not strong evidence that Mihawk and Imu are related, but to say that the eyes are not rare is just factually wrong.
You were going soooo good until caribou.

She plays with butterflies in the "room of flowers", I cant see Oda drawing an adult male doing that. Instead of a cape, her dress seems to have a train. Even in this spoiler, her fingers look very feminine as someone already commented =>

Yeah, both of their eyes are of same shape and color
They both have red ringed pupils, but the eye shape is different. Mihawk's eyes are pointy like a hawk. Imu's are soft almond shapes that seem like a woman to me. Very curious to see if they're connected!

@comrade: Mihawk's eyes are rare. The only characters that have the double circles are:
  1. Mihawk
  2. Imu
  3. Caribou
  4. Cavendish as Hakuba

Of those four, only the first three have the double circle irises by default.

And only Mihawk and Imu share the same pigmentation (red).

It is not strong evidence that Mihawk and Imu are related, but to say that the eyes are not rare is just factually wrong.
Dont forget they keep his eyes for seraphim unlike boa s one

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
She tried to kill fire logia with fire . Seem bang average to me
Again, she wasn't trying to kill Sabo. Sabo just got caught up in her attempts to erase Lulucia.

Never said it's a large mountain range. What I'm saying is that the island is alright, it has a kingdom/town + forests + a mountain range. Imu's power demonstration started great and it's definitely interesting that he's capable of nuking islands like that.
She. And yeah, the island is several kilometers across giving its extensive mountain range. And those aren't small mountains like Onigashima either.

Awakening takes time vs naruto bullshit eye powers in one piece, stop.
Imu's eyes were strongly highlighted when she nuked the island.

Again, she wasn't trying to kill Sabo. Sabo just got caught up in her attempts to erase Lulucia.

She. And yeah, the island is several kilometers across giving its extensive mountain range. And those aren't small mountains like Onigashima either.

Imu's eyes were strongly highlighted when she nuked the island.
Becaude he's a silhouette, there's nothing else going on him.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk dude wtf who talked about zolo
@Cruxroux

Status
Not open for further replies.