Status
Not open for further replies.
This is straight up false; Kong is the current Commander in Chief of the World Government.

He was promoted, he did not retire.
He is just like Sengoku an old timer that had to make way for the new gen. He has gained political influence more so than before, doesn't mean he didn't get more relevant as an EoS combatant.

Luffy will fight Sakazuki, but his fight with Sakazuki will have nothing to do with his confrontation with Imu sama.
Sure agreed.

The World Government would be confronted at Mary Geoise while the Navy will be confronted at Navy HQ. Ergo, the two fights are not connected.
Finally someone using his brain.

In this very chapter Zoro adresses the danger that his Marine HQ. It's the strongest force in the world and the reason why the Government remained untouched for centuries. If anyone that's not swimming inside their own agenda, would actually use their brain it's obvious that Navy HQ MUST absolutely fall before the CD are taken down.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
How can we say that when we know next to nothing about the man ?
Their allies are the Navy. They have no other fighting force at their disposal.

The crew MUST defeat the Navy before they can attack the holy land.
@Cinera
Oh, I agree that the Strawhats (and their allies) will defeat the Navy.

I just don't think they'll fight the Navy at the same time as Imu sama/the Gorosei.

In this very chapter Zoro adresses the danger that his Marine HQ. It's the strongest force in the world and the reason why the Government remained untouched for centuries. If anyone that's not swimming inside their own agenda, would actually use their brain it's obvious that Navy HQ MUST absolutely fall before the CD are taken down.
I agree, I just don’t think it’ll be the straw hats who take down Navy HQ. I think that’ll be cross guild

Ofc the navy is a threat sh are not ready for them but yonko and imu are on another level

Yeah, even if Imu just has an Ancient weapon and isn't strong in 1 vs 1, Oda has already placed them as the clear front runner for final villain.

They are so far beyond the competition it isn't funny.

Why did you place Blackbeard above Sakazuki? I think Blackbeard is the more important character, but I expect Sakazuki to be defeated much later.
Imu is most definitely not a 1 v 1 type of opponent for Luffy. He is most probably like a boss battle(like in OP movies maybe) since he would be using some weapons or be OP.
idk what BB will be. Because the way we are shown...he too still is not a good fit as an opponent for luffy(Kaido was a good fit). He is weak and heavily reliant on his abilities, while Luffy is a brawler. And his goals seem stupid at this point. Like all I am seeing is him collecting DFs....no different than collecting smiles. But we know Kaido had some personal large scale goals too with Joyboy/PK/Road phoneglyph stuff...don't see any such goal from BB as of now. It is possible he might just fight Navy against Akainu and that fight will just help Luffy..either way.

People further don't get the portrayal. The Strongest Yonkou and his crew , the "all powerful WB Pirates" failed at defeating the Navy but Luffy will do that against even a stronger force cementing himself as superior to WB.

- First half ended with the defeat at Navy HQ
- Second half will end with the victory at Navy HQ

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The same Zoro that charged headfirst into Big Mom and Kaido without a second thought, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.