Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
‎
i snapped when 1056 ended with carrots last panel being her saying pedro and looking worried/confused and then nothing. i get it, she's a minor side character alright ok but to have her be the only one to leave wano looking sad is just too cruel. i never expected her to join but i expected a goodbye. that's all i wanted. id rather her have ended her arc in wci on a high note than this whimper. she's been done so dirty during wano
 
Real talk even if I want to keep going I think the best strategy is to call it for now and focus on other things for a bit. Cause I can tell I'm going too far now and I'm starting to not like this path I'm going down.

I will still be curious in the barrel opening + potential Carrot closure but I ain't gonna be pushing hard about it. It's been like this for the last couple weeks and there is no way I can keep doing it week after week.

Thank you for your patience with me on this fellas.
:hapnoel:
there is still carrot is hiding inside caribou
 
J

Jailer

It's been days after Caribou snuck onto the Sunny and yet no one has sensed him yet...

Sanji even senses Bonney in the whirlpool but doesn't sense Caribou hiding in a barrell lmfao
We have the new killer of observation haki, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei, Usopp don't sense shit that's how you know they are a yonko crew
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top