Powers & Abilities Sanji's observation haki is insane

I might be wrong but Sanji is yet to display black haki is he not? I've not seen anything from Sanji to suggest his CoA is above Jinbeis, a rather proficient CoA user. Robin made that whole demon thingy black.
because his pants are black so he can’t really be drawn with them

when he wears the white suit we see sanji have a black leg

also judge confirmed he has armament haki and even sanji says it himself when he uses ifrit jambe

again you can’t really see it because he wears dark colors and second it’s covered by fire

I might be wrong but Sanji is yet to display black haki is he not? I've not seen anything from Sanji to suggest his CoA is above Jinbeis, a rather proficient CoA user. Robin made that whole demon thingy black.
Robins was just shading like Cavendish.

Black armament isn’t a thing; and Sanjis durability feats are a lot better than Jinbes even before the exoskeleton.

Yh I defintely changed my opinion on this. I deffo think Sanji used CoO to hear Queen's creaks. Thats why he couldnt hear him before when he attacked Chosme...because of his mental breakdown and his CoO being unactive.
Not quite, he literally saw the future there

He saw Queen was about to hit Some, so he instantly linked that to what happened before (chapter 1031), even if until that moment he had 100% sure he was the one that hit Some, which made him realize that Queen was the one who hit her initially by seeing that he was going to hit her again right in front of him (chapter 1034) before it even happened. Keep in mind that he couldn't see Queen hitting her hitting right in front of him in the first time, he straight up thought he was the one who did it because he was the only one there, supposedly

The fact he uses a move that aims the neck shows that at some specific moment he knew exactly what he was doing during that speed blitz.

Not quite, he literally saw the future there

He saw Queen was about to hit Some, so he instantly linked that to what happened before (chapter 1031), even if until that moment he had 100% sure he was the one that hit Some, which made him realize that Queen was the one who hit her initially by seeing that he was going to hit her again right in front of him (chapter 1034)

The fact he uses a move that aims the neck shows that at some specific moment he knew exactly what he was doing during that speed blitz.
Possibly

iirc, Zoro sensed barrels with Sake. With Zoro sensing stones falling on him too. Zoro's CoO aka voice of all things is the best CoO feat shown so far in the Manga
First one is a gag tho. Even if we accept it....Sanji's feat of smelling every ingredient in the wedding cake is far more impressive. And again it has nothing to do with hearing CoO....only thing Enel and Sanji have shown.

Second one was breath of all things...and it was normal CoO. He sensed incoming projectiles.