Chapter Discussion Fucking first mate Zoro great advice bro

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Dude you aren't understanding what everyone is trying to tell you
Lmfao no you're talking about something completely irrelevant to my point. I'm not even discussing what you're discussing. You're telling me Zoro is right, and I couldn't give a rat's ass about that, that's aside from the point.

I'm just gonna copy paste this response.

Again, you missed the point. It's not about who is right or wrong in this situation, it's about reassuring people worried for Vivi's life by pointing out a situation that ended up in another person's death.

"Hey don't worry guys, Vivi is strong, have some faith in her"
"Remember the time you had faith in Ace which lead to his capture and death?"

That was absolutely retarded dialogue. You don't reassure someone's safety by bringing up a failed example where safety was compromised. This has nothing to do with the crew being at risk it's just a lack of a good example.

Last edited:
Lmfao no you're talking about something completely irrelevant to my point. I'm not even discussing what you're discussing. You're telling me Zoro is right, and I couldn't give a rat's ass about that, that's aside from the point.

I'm just gonna copy paste this response.

That was absolutely retarded dialogue. You don't reassure someone's safety by bringing up a failed example where safety was compromised. This has nothing to do with the crew being at risk it's just a lack of a good example.
Maybe Zoro was trying to tell Luffy you going there or not going there isn't gonna do fuck all. Like you failed to save Ace because you weren't prepared same with happen for Vivi?

Maybe Zoro was trying to tell Luffy you going there or not going there isn't gonna do fuck all. Like you failed to save Ace because you weren't prepared same with happen for Vivi?
@Shanal this is what zoro meant
He was insulting luffy which is always great
Post automatically merged:

That would honestly be a harsh but quite nice dialogue. Would've definitely made the scene much better
Zoro should be as harsh to luffy as possible

I mean wouldn't it make sense since literally every straw hat was calling Zoro a disgusting demon after he said that.

Probably Viz will fuck it up but Japanese translation would have Zoro telling..calm your ass, you got Ace killed, now you'll get vivi killed
Post automatically merged:

I'd love for it to mean that, but nah unless official translation does big change
What is raw translation? @Den_Den_Mushi

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I mean wouldn't it make sense since literally every straw hat was calling Zoro a disgusting demon after he said that.

Probably Viz will fuck it up but Japanese translation would have Zoro telling..calm your ass, you got Ace killed, now you'll get vivi killed

What is raw translation? @Den_Den_Mushi
Considering the dialogue from the chapter, this is fabrication and seems like massive cope from you. Because he said "So why underestimate Vivi?" as a follow up.

But I'm curious what the raws say anyway.

Again, you missed the point. It's not about who is right or wrong in this situation, it's about reassuring people worried for Vivi's life by pointing out a situation that ended up in another person's death.

"Hey don't worry guys, Vivi is strong, have some faith in her"
"Remember the time you had faith in Ace which lead to his capture and death?"

Wow man so comforting, I definitely wouldn't be more worried for Vivi after hearing that. I hope you weren't reassuring people like this irl lmfao.

The only thing that can save this maybe is the viz translation, hoping this translation was completely off, cause that dialogue was wonky.
Yup. Like I said in the other thread, the whole Ace thing just ruined Zoro's speech. Like, he could have brought a better example or not even mentioning Ace at all. It makes Zoro look like a hypocrite imo. But I blamed Oda for it honestly, man's probably already high before he wrote the dialogue Lmao.