Future Events Akainu's final opponent : Does the manga hint at Sabo or Luffy?

Who will defeat Akainu

• Total voters
I'll let you be the judge of that :kobeha:

Sabo

Luffy

I was kind enough to leave out the parts about the blatant BB/Akainu parallelism in chapters 578/650 as well as the significance of aching scars which are said to tie by fate the scarred individual and the one who inflicted the wound and of course the fact that Akainu is the only man to ever break Luffy's will :cheers:

It's Shanks

Akainu isn't just Enemy of Luffy or his Brothers
This is what he done so far:

Destroyed Ohara Ship saying Evil cannot be left to grow and shocking Robin

Killed Ace then kept chasing Luffy like Crazy and gave him a Scar

Was stopped by Koby and he tried to kill him

He went to retrieve Bonney and she seems to hate him (Or at least doesn't agree to his ways)

He vowed to take revenge for what Sabo did and was highlighted during that Chapter

He ordered Kizaru to kill Uta in Film Red

Ryokugyu turned out to be a Fan of his and he tried to fight multiple New Gen Figures

Shanks appeared in Three of these Stories to end this hate towards New Gen (MF, Film Red and Wano)

It's obvious that Akainu = Enemy of New Gen while Shanks is its biggest supporter and defender

And if you check Norse Mythology, Akainu is similar to Surtur who fought a guy with Flaming Sword matching Shanks in some descriptions

I'm 100% that Shanks vs Akainu will happen
And this is just a small piece of my arguments on why

I'll let you be the judge of that :kobeha:

Sabo

Luffy

I was kind enough to leave out the parts about the blatant BB/Akainu parallelism in chapters 578/650 as well as the significance of aching scars which are said to tie by fate the scarred individual and the one who inflicted the wound and of course the fact that Akainu is the only man to ever break Luffy's will :cheers:
How many Larine bosses Luffy fought so far? How is that working for you? :suresure::milaugh:

''It was suppose to be a story to fight against pirates called Yonko. However I came up with the idea of Shichibukai.''

Do you see the name of a Larine here? :steef: Only Shichibukai and Yonko. Even when Oda wanted more enemies, he still can't came up with Larine enemies, he invented Shichibukai instead.

Sabo already fought 2 Ladmirals in a big fight on Marijoa, and he inherited Ace's position and Ace's powers.

-Small scale : Sabo will face Lakainu, who has the magma DF ability that counters ''Flame Emperor'''s power.
-Big scale: Luffy will face Blackbeard, who has the darkness DF ability that counters ''Sun God Nika'''s power.

Perfectly planned.

How many Larine bosses Luffy fought so far? How is that working for you? :suresure::milaugh:

''It was suppose to be a story to fight against pirates called Yonko. However I came up with the idea of Shichibukai.''

Do you see the name of a Larine here? :steef: Only Shichibukai and Yonko. Even when Oda wanted more enemies, he still can't came up with Larine enemies, he invented Shichibukai instead.

Sabo already fought 2 Ladmirals in a big fight on Marijoa, and he inherited Ace's position and Ace's powers.

-Small scale : Sabo will face Lakainu, who has the magma DF ability that counters ''Flame Emperor'''s power.
-Big scale: Luffy will face Blackbeard, who has the darkness DF ability that counters ''Sun God Nika'''s power.

Perfectly planned.
He discarded the yonko anyway and focused on the world nobles lol
Can’t you see Kaido and Meme are already choking on magma before the final saga started?
He won’t fight Shanks & Buggy (might actually fight emperor Buggy), Blackbeard will surpass yonko status and reach godhood eventually. The yonko system has totally collapsed.

the story has focused on the poneglyphs and the void century since way before the timeskip. What do you think will happen after Luffy finishes off his pirate race, reaches laughtale and becomes pirate king? Naturally the void century will be uncovered, that’s when Luffy and his allies take down the government. Get it?

Luffys scar which aches everytime he think about Akinu . Which is enough reason for them to fight..

About mera mera no mi vs Magu Magu no mi..
Magma will always end up superior even if Sabo awaken his DF (since Akainu has also awakening) . Sabo still can beat him with superior haki..
But compared to Sabo Luffy Vs Akainu going to ve more heated and personal

Yet the WG is the final villain and not the Yonko Erklown :kobeha: :kobeha:
Funny how you can't quote fully.

So Lakainu will fight Sanji or another underling, Extrasaltylown? :suresure::milaugh: Since Lakainu is just a sidekick of Gorosei and Imu, not the leader of World Government. This doesn't help your clown arguments.

Everyone with average IQ understands Blackbeard is the final villain, only he has the power to counter Luffy's Nika.

According to Larine fans, the final match-ups of Revolutionary Army:

Dragon vs. St. Charlos

Sabo vs. St. Rosward

:suresure:

Do they even think before writing these?

If they use an average IQ, then they could clearly see the Ladmirals are the true representative of Celestial Dragons power, and Dragon, Sabo needs to deal with them if they want to take them down.

Sengoku: ''In fact, the reason Garp has continually refused the rank of Admiral, is because becoming one will place him squarely under the thumb of the Celestial Dragons.''

While Luffy doesn't need to fight with an Admiral, as its confirmed by Big Mom, she doesn't mention any of them:

:jackcopium: