Powers & Abilities Sanji's observation haki is insane

Lol what how does this have anything to do with observation haki.

And also sensing the position of someone with CoO is basic CoO.
check the dam tweet :suresure:

Bonney is trapped in an upwards current and Zoro manged to cut it without hurting her from such a far distance. His obs haki and control over Enma is something else :milaugh:

Lol, sensing is different than acting like Zoro did, he avoid cutting bonney.

Whats far simpler things. How can you sense the difference between male and female without any indication. Whats Sanji supposed to sense to help him see Tashigi is woman if he didnt use teardrops? Go on explain...
How the fuck does a teardrop tell him she is a woman? What kinda backwards shit is that?
He can tell it's Tashigi unless his CoO is completely trash, it's how CoO works
Post automatically merged:

I legit don't get what's the argument here or why does it matter so much. Sanji sensed a woman in trouble in Ph... why does it matter if he sensed it as Tashigi or just sensed gender somehow
The claim is that Sanji sensed a teardrop and that it belonged to a woman but didn't sense what was happening next to and around the teardrop. I'm just trying to point out how stupid of a claim that is

Last edited:
How the fuck does a teardrop tell him she is a woman? What kinda backwards shit is that?
How the fudge can he differentiate when a womans good or when their evil. Again you thinking to hard about this. This isnt real life, its manga series...and Sanji has an affinity for this shit.

And no he didnt see Tashigi for the entirety of Punk Hazard till this moment. If he had a CoO checklist of everyone he's met....she wouldnt be on it. Unless you wanna admit he was a CoO since Louge Town. Other than that....no. He wouldnt know its her. Thats why he said a woman's tear drop not Tashigi's teardrop.

The claim is that Sanji sensed a teardrop and that it belonged to a woman but didn't sense what was happening next to and around the teardrop. I'm just trying to point out how stupid of a claim that is
I literally said he sensed the fight.

Sanji's Observation Haki is inexistent outside the dreams of his fanboys
It's only used for his cringe gags with harassing women

Sanji vs a strong character in 2013 = SANJI FODDER

Sanji vs a strong character in 2023 = ... STILL FODDER!!

This is the guy who was tagged by Queen, who Chopper was dodging...
What does that have to do with CoO?

Sanji's Observation Haki is inexistent outside the dreams of his fanboys
It's only used for his cringe gags with harassing women

Sanji vs a strong character in 2013 = SANJI FODDER

Sanji vs a strong character in 2023 = ... STILL FODDER!!

This is the guy who was tagged by Queen, who Chopper was dodging...

OH WOW you necroposted a topic about Sanji's CoO, just to ... let's see, not even post about CoO?

I believe that's called spam, and hating on a character just to hate. Get a life.

OH WOW you necroposted a topic about Sanji's CoO, just to ... let's see, not even post about CoO?

I believe that's called spam, and hating on a character just to hate. Get a life.
Not about CoO?
And here i thought that CoO was used to sense attacks and dodge them ... my bad, Sanji actually can only use it for cringe gags or to dodge Katakuri's 0,0001% attack