Post automatically merged:

Zoro green kaido.

Sanji yellow queen.

:kobeha:
zoro is green kaido and green mom
sanjino is number 4:rolaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Yep he beat a yonko with the help of 15 people

Good luck beating 4 admirals and seraphims and vice admirals with lanji chopper nami
he counted than green kaido and mom will help him:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zolo loss against kaido
Big mom
Fuji
Queen eat him
Arlong
Kizaru shit on him hahahahaha
Sanji saved his ass from the useless cross

zolo is always afraid
Zoro didn't actually lose against Kaido lol, he lost against Kaido and Big Mom while carrying Luffy Kidd Law and Killer.

If he didn't block and then tank entire Hakai, his fresh Ashura would have killed Kaido.

End of story Sanji on the other hand won't be able to block Hakai for even nano seconds.

I'm not gonna reply to this thread cuz Zoro got a good moment for his character for once but I'll rather reply to the Sanji slander posts in this thread instead.

Daily reminder that Sanji saves the crew, not once, not twice, but three times.

Even Zoro was sweating.

I'm not gonna reply to this thread cuz Zoro got a good moment for his character for once but I'll rather reply to the Sanji slander posts in this thread instead.

Daily reminder that Sanji saves the crew, not once, not twice, but three times.

Even Zoro was sweating.

You're assuming Zoroaches know what the words and images mean. If it isn't a clickbait youtube video with Linkin Park blasting as the soundtrack, then they're not interested

Zoro is and always has been a flaky cunt willing to throw away his goals, dream, crew, etc at the drop of a hat. He straight up accepted his own death....back when he lost to fucking Mr. 3 back on Little Garden.

Zoro is and always has been a flaky cunt willing to throw away his goals, dream, crew, etc at the drop of a hat. He straight up accepted his own death....back when he lost to fucking Mr. 3 back on Little Garden.

This "flaky cunt" attitude of Zoro is what inspired Sanji the most during Baratie and encouraged him to regain his own spear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro just chicken out, and you zorostans just can't admit it, remember when he tried to attack Celestial dragon in sabaody?
good times, no power up, no timeskip trainiung shit, not thinking about Marines and admirals threat

now that they beat a yonko's, with luffy having the best mythical fruit. most of them having power upgrades
His Balls are no where to be found. :kayneshrug:
Yea sure worked well for WB pirates with Marco only confirmed survivor. :milaugh: