Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
It's time to move on man. This isn't healthy. I don't want to see you self destruct because of internet assholes. Just join the rest of us in discussion and let bygones be bygones. Everyone from the old nakama debate took a big fat L equally. Let's all just try and get along now.
Fine, I'll tone down the yama hate, but I won't turn it off completely.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
What part of: ''That's fine by me, since it proves that you are biased and ignoring the arguments that set her apart'' is deflecting or not answering the question?

Let me say it in another way:
Question: Yamato, kinemon and momo should be in the poll?
Answer: You can add them if you want. They don't have anything to do with Tama, however, and acting as if they do is proving that you are deliberate in ignoring the arguments of her fans.

Same answer. Way less ambiguous.

Happy?
Answer the question

You and Uncle Van gotta be the biggest bullies on these Nakama threads.
I think that might've caused a person or two to get angry earlier

Stuff like this should really be toned down. I don't like seeing people get upset, especially when it can be helped. Please try to make sure it doesn't happen like this again. I want to see the forum be a place where people can believe in what they want (although a bit of teasing is fun sometimes :milaugh:)

Or maybe people are partially overreacting and taking it out of context. Perhaps we're all to blame

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I think that might've caused a person or two to get angry earlier

Stuff like this should really be toned down. I don't like seeing people get upset, especially when it can be helped. Please try to make sure it doesn't happen like this again. I want to see the forum be a place where people can believe in what they want (although a bit of teasing is fun sometimes :milaugh:)
Na Nakama thread is for drama
Daily dose of entertainment :emohiyo: