[FNZ] Role Madness WG Memes Mafia - Boys Vs Girls Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
:shame: they'll have absolute freedom if it doesn't show publicly...
oh u want it to not be public
in that event i will nerf the number of allowable targets to protect lol

it's intended to be a public tool to mind game the opposing team, but can work as non public. in that case its the same as town protective roles lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
what's with the non stop revives btw
^
I think we flipped most roles.
Has to be one of the ones we didnt obviously.
i was reading the game and damn everytime you killed someone they would come back
it was meeyori's secondary lol. had 5 revived and alive by end of game

if she dies they all die with her

the boys had an equal opportunity lol. can send in a request to @Charlie to change their roles into godmommie

charlie changed his own role into role changinator then swapped TAC's role into cute kitty avatar right b4 he got lynched. that was prolly one of the boys best plays this round

Emil

Certified Memelord
tbh funnily enough @DoflaMihawk 's little sheep ended up changing the boys roles 4/5 nights.

changed prof secondary to simpji. that role could have been used to redirect lynches or kill girls if someone asked prof to. needed more communication from prof there

changed zolo's secondary to the drunken mods

changed seven's primary twice and killed him lol

changed worm's secondary from Al scuma to chaos reaper. girls wuda won by n4 otherwise

Emil

Certified Memelord
I guess I'd like to know why people are okay with this incessant pestering? It doesn't bother me on a personal level - he's like a gnat to me. We were past the point of any reconciliation the moment he called me a paedophile over a Mafia game. But for example, his claim that "everyone else but Ratchet tried" is obviously false - there are several players with less than 5 posts in this thread - I by no means have tried this game. I've put in no effort. But I am far from the only one.

But yet, none of you challenge this. It's targeted harassment, a deluge of bile, and none of you have any issue with it. Would you be okay with it if it were against someone you liked? Or someone you felt was more "vulnerable" or "sensitive"? I know in this case though, if I didn't say anything, the rest of you would ignore it and say nothing against it. In other words, you enable behaviour you know is wrong, because you don't care for the target of it.

If you wonder why I tend to treat people with indifference, look no further. Personally, I don't feel like I should have to be the one to challenge this behaviour in this context, because I'm the one on the receiving end of it, and any number of you are outspoken or "extroverted" enough to feel comfortable with these discussions. But none of you would say anything. I genuinely expect so little, and I'm still disappointed.

I have not always been a good example of calling out behaviour that is wrong. But since 2020/21, I like to think whenever I've seen something that clearly is more personal than motivated by the game, I've made a point to do so. If I fail on that, I'd like someone to hold me to that standard. If I'm feeling charitable, I'd say most of you are just conflict-averse and know it won't be an issue to me. Otherwise, if I'm not charitable, I'd say it's hypocritical.
i wanted to ask u about this as the mafia mod will official rules be enforced? yknow trash talking and banter is a classic in any game but sometimes it gets too far and personal. i have difficulty seeing the bad in people usually and i take things sarcastically or as standard banter, howerver if u decide these arent banter let us know maybe via the rules so we can implement these in our games and punish aggressors accordingly

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
there is a limit to how much of it can be banter, or how much of it can be used to gain an advantage by trying to infuriate the enemy player. its a common video game strat to get in the enemy's head and tilt them, but yeah sometimes might go too far
I don't for a second believe this is what you think it is, given recent context and those involved, for the record. Far be it for me to tell anyone what actions they should or could be taking, but let's not pretend it's just competitive banter. If it were straight up flaming, I may concede this, but I mean, it's not, so. But this is also part of the issue, but I've said my peace for now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i wanted to ask u about this as the mafia mod will official rules be enforced? yknow trash talking and banter is a classic in any game but sometimes it gets too far and personal. i have difficulty seeing the bad in people usually and i take things sarcastically or as standard banter, howerver if u decide these arent banter let us know maybe via the rules so we can implement these in our games and punish aggressors accordingly
I have no say over conduct besides to serve as an arbitrator if it were to get too heated. Otherwise that will have to come from the staff team.

I don't really agree on punitive measures anyway. It's far more effective if the community itself polices it out, by not condoning said behaviour and/or excusing it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw @Ratchet the eternal godfather works great with ena's domain

for @Natalija and @Joygirl with the eternal godfather ratchet can target a player and force their action to appear in WU, essentially revealing their role publicly

lets say if he targeted odd's primary, it will reveal that jin woo marked a player for revival and ratchet will be informed of odd's identity as jin woo and can let u know of this to kill him in ena's domain

Status
Not open for further replies.