One Piece Chapter 1060 "Luffy's Dream"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Last edited:
I enjoyed it.

I'm looking forward to the reveal of Luffy's dream and I liked the Straw Hats' reactions. Hopefully it's something remarkable that still fits in with everything we know about him.

I doubt Sabo died though I wouldn't really mind. Hopefully now Dragon can step up and do what's expected of him as leader and respond well to Im's existence and actions.

I still think Luffy will face Akainu, Blackbeard and Im, not just one or two of them. They're all fitting opponents but with the juxtaposing of Luffy's dream with Im's actions and absolute dominance over global matters, I think they're a shoe-in for final villain.

idk if anyone noticed but,the shadow on Sabo‘s face from the Beam/Laser implies he stood not under that attack
The shadow is cast sideways,while on the other people the light comes clearly from above :quest:
The proof he actually aint there is the lack of proof itself. Oda specifically showed no background or environment in any of his panels.
We saw the citizens but that doesnt mean he himself is there directly.
And while I aint sure if he can fake his location with a snail, I suppose if you are in nearby water but not ACTUALLY on the island, he should still come up to the marines as being there. Just not at the center of it.

And I feel like the marines cutting their signals too soon is their mistake cause for all we know, he can still show up AFTER this blast.

No, it's not. OPNEWS_2022 is only capable of sharing information, not giving it. They stalk the forums for information or get it from other accounts that post them. They're never the actual source of it, though.

They don't have any connections to Shueisha or anybody. They're one of the least reputable people in this regard, but they're taking advantage of their following to make people believe otherwise. It's stupid, to put it mildly.