Chapter Discussion Did Sabo survive?

Did Sabo Die (for the third time)

• Total voters
Sabo has observation haki, he might just use his dragon twister + logia abilities and go underground (like he did in dressrosa Colosseum) to block the impact or he can just fly away in seconds before the hit... He might still injured but will survive..
This dude can go toe to toe with the admirals and survived, he sure can escape this disaster :goyea:

The massive bombing of Milk Girl Island ofc.

Does Sabo survive it due to his logia properties? Does this new attack somehow kill even Logia?
Honestly without plot armor protecting him Sabo should just drown to death regardless of logia intangibility.

I doubt the laser thing can bypass logia intangibility. Imu did not even know there was a logia on the island. Sabo was just unlucky.

Imo there are only five Possibilities:

1. He was saved by a Fishman
2. He was saved by Doffy (News Robin hinted at)
3. He was saved by a New Character
4. He washed off some nearby Island
5. He was found by passing Ship

Either way, Oda is building towards Luffy Angry for Vivi, Garp Angry for Koby and Dragon Angry for Sabo

Monkey D. Family are gonna go crazy

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Of course he survived somehow. Zero tension about this. But i bet the editors clapped saying "Boss you are a genius!" while Oda suggested that idea,instead to tell him "to make this chapter better,show at least Imu's appearence"
Silhouetting Imu was not the problem with the chapter lol.

I don't think it was necessary to reveal Imu's appearance lol.

If there's any character that necessitates an air of mystery, it's the shadow ruler of the world, whose existence is a secret that only a handful of people know about.

Silhouetting Imu was not the problem with the chapter lol.

I don't think it was necessary to reveal Imu's appearance lol.

If there's any character that necessitates an air of mystery, it's the shadow ruler of the world, whose existence is a secret that only a handful of people know about.
But in this way is an entire chapter of scammed stuff. And lets remember that "Modern Oda" would probably silhouette Doflamingo and Kuma back in their debut chapter,and also the Gorosei 🤣

Why are fans always quick to assume sabo is dead without having any full confirmation of it lol? First the reverie and now this come on now. At the reverie Morgan send out the news about the events that happen there no where it was out right stated sabo was dead to begin with all we got was reactions from across the world.