[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m willing to believe that TAC was just answering my question, no motives outside of making sure a player understood the rules. Reborn’s reaction to the same seems completely overblown; he also wants people to get what’s going on, but doesn’t want someone explaining the rules...not sure what to make of that.

"
Role Madness also means each and every member of the Town has a power role or function. It's important to stress some members of the town have investigation prowess. I.E., they can look at roles, look at actions taken at night, or simply see who you visit. The Investigation roles are pretty versatile and powerful, but also relies on good reads to really be effective.

If anyone happens to be a killing role for the town,"
are these roles standard in every mafia game ? @TheAncientCenturion

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
"
Role Madness also means each and every member of the Town has a power role or function. It's important to stress some members of the town have investigation prowess. I.E., they can look at roles, look at actions taken at night, or simply see who you visit. The Investigation roles are pretty versatile and powerful, but also relies on good reads to really be effective.

If anyone happens to be a killing role for the town,"
are these roles standard in every mafia game ? @TheAncientCenturion
You typically have roles that will investigate / gleam knowledge.

You might have roles that kill under specific conditions.

You should have roles that defend town from kills.

I can't promise everything is in this game or in high supply, though. We may have 1 of each and plenty of obscure roles.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I’m willing to believe that TAC was just answering my question, no motives outside of making sure a player understood the rules. Reborn’s reaction to the same seems completely overblown; he also wants people to get what’s going on, but doesn’t want someone explaining the rules...not sure what to make of that.
But his First two posts weren't related to answering your question per se

Second, this is your Second game. In your first you didn't participate much. So how can you say my asking questions to tac is overblown while you defending tac?

Rules are explained in the opening post. If anyone has doubt one ask for it. I never said rules shouldn't be explained but tac explained rules without anyone asking for it and backed my lame excuses... that's too much information.

that's scummy

And, I simply said that's a bit sus but also clarified that there is nothing much to it. Yet here are you are defending tac and saying m overblowing it?

As a townie I have every Right to call what I see scummy and ask questions.

If you have sus on me ask questions instead of jumping upto the conclusion

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
But his First two posts weren't related to answering your question per se

Second, this is your Second game. In your first you didn't participate much. So how can you say my asking questions to tac is overblown while you defending tac?

Rules are explained in the opening post. If anyone has doubt one ask for it. I never said rules shouldn't be explained but tac explained rules without anyone asking for it and backed my lame excuses... that's too much information.

that's scummy

And, I simply said that's a bit sus but also clarified that there is nothing much to it. Yet here are you are defending tac and saying m overblowing it?

As a townie I have every Right to call what I see scummy and ask questions.

If you have sus on me ask questions instead of jumping upto the conclusion
I said that because of how it felt in the moment...not sure why my lack of participation in the first game means I can't have suspicions in this one. Why is it sus that he explained something to me?

Reborn

I said that because of how it felt in the moment...not sure why my lack of participation in the first game means I can't have suspicions in this one. Why is it sus that he explained something to me?
A standard game implies 4 Mafia (or opposing team) and 1 Independent. Whether that independent in a survivor, a serial killer, an arsonist or werewolf depends. I don't know AoT much to know if there is any corresponding or fitting character for these roles.

Let's also not analyze every statement made early in the game—a lot of us are new and just chattering about. I don't take Ha0's statements about murdering Lanji too seriously.

If anyone happens to be a killing role for the town, I'd suggest they wait before acting. No need to be willy nilly and shoot anyone.
This post was his first post and was not meant for you.

Also even if later answered you doesn't Imply he can't be scum

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This post was his first post and was not meant for you.

Also even if later answered you doesn't Imply he can't be scum
But that doesn’t explain why you’re sussing him for answering my question about someone being dead...I asked first, he answered. I agree that he could easily still be scum, but I’m not gonna suddenly sus him the very next moment for that reason.

tac in a previous game did mention he wanted to explain the game personally to me because he was a jester. The last game had no scums . we were so obsessed with voting scum out we didnt think it was a possibility.

am not so sure he would use the same method here knowing some of us were around for the last game.

Reborn

But that doesn’t explain why you’re sussing him for answering my question about someone being dead...I asked first, he answered. I agree that he could easily still be scum, but I’m not gonna suddenly sus him the very next moment for that reason.
I didn't sus him for answering your question...but for that first post. it had too much info.

And, I am not asking you to sus him lol I didn't ask anyone to sus him.

He asked my reads and I gave that.

Status
Not open for further replies.