@Pot Goblin good news for you

There are two barrels on sunny.

Page 6 - check it out

One has caribou in it?

Second one????????
Carrot would be dead by now. It's been several days since they left Wano, if I recall correctly.

She would have to be inside Caribou's storage room for this idea to work. The amount of barrels don't matter. She'd have to be held hostage against her will at this point, because she has no reason to hide from the Straw Hats.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Is this a hint?
We thought we were reaching a snowy island but we actually reach a volcanic one and find out we're back at Punk Hazard, which would explain that huge difference in temperature Nami mentioned that resulted in the water vortex we saw last chapter?

Did I solve it?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Is this a hint?
We thought we were reaching a snowy island but we actually reach a volcanic one and find out we're back at Punk Hazard, which would explain that huge difference in temperature Nami mentioned that resulted in the water vortex we saw last chapter?

Did I solve it?
No hints yet.

Is this a hint?

Did I solve it?
Imagine if we're just revisiting Punk Hazard and the giant infant children are there, taking up most of the plot focus :parkcry:

1061 fake spoilers as I got bored

Chapter 1061 - the island of giants
- Bonney wakes up and turns back to her normal size scaring the strawhats
- Partial reverie flashback where we see her with Kuma
- She asks Kuma if he truly can't recognize his own mother but he sends her flying to a nearby unnamed island
- Bonney reveals the current island is elbaf and requests a alliance with the strawhats to explore as she has heard a rumor regarding the 4th lode poneglyph being here
- We get a Caribou flashback where we see him sneak onto the sunny and gets caught and put in the barrel by franky
- Chapter ends with vivi who is shown to be on elbaf as well and somehow feeling that luffy is here and wants to meet up with him

1061 fake spoilers as I got bored

Chapter 1061 - the island of giants
- Bonney wakes up and turns back to her normal size scaring the strawhats
- Partial reverie flashback where we see her with Kuma
- She asks Kuma if he truly can't recognize his own mother but he sends her flying to a nearby unnamed island
- Bonney reveals the current island is elbaf and requests a alliance with the strawhats to explore as she has heard a rumor regarding the 4th lode poneglyph being here
- We get a Caribou flashback where we see him sneak onto the sunny and gets caught and put in the barrel by franky
- Chapter ends with vivi who is shown to be on elbaf as well and somehow feeling that luffy is here and wants to meet up with him
Open real thread