Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why Lakainu never leaves Marine HQ? Because his only competitions are Aramaki who got scared by Lhanks' haki and Aokiji who is Blackbeard's henchman?
Akainu is the fleet admiral, it's a position of leadership. Aramaki went to Wano to capture the sun god who mid diffed Kaido. With Shanks the odds became 1 man vs 3 yonko crews, am I missing anything?

Why didn't Kaido achieve his dream of sacking the world nobles but instead sold the government all kinds of firearms, and how come he only left Wano to backstab Whitebeard but cowered when Shanks confronted him..
:choppawhat:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The mental gymnastics these Lhanks fans and AdmiraLtards do to wank their favs man...
Lol, says the guy who's desperate enough to use non-canon material to make a point.
Lhanks' journey to being a Yonko was a sea king lmaooo :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
You're wasting energy if you're hoping that triggers me lmao. That Lord of the Coast's rival Shanks is the same guy who made Kaido believe he could beat him:

Whitebeard didn't go to Wano because he was scared to face Waido and Big Mom called Kaido "that thing"
Waido stay catching Ws
That proves nothing. All I implied was that Kaido never took down the people who were called stronger than him because he never met WB and Big Mom after their separation. They're the foremost of the people who could be called stronger than him in the past two decades. He seemingly never took down Garp too. He also avoided men capable of cutting him down as a matter of fact. That's why he ran from Shanks. This isn't to say Kaido wasn't the WSC. It's just that the statement from the anime was wrong and doesn't align with the manga. So don't be so insecure.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Just face it you guys
Mihawk=Shanks
They're equals
At most its Mihawk=>Shanks

But EOS Zoro/Kid/Law Mid diff easily

Imu has already begun the EOS power creep

I can safely push my Shiryu who fights Zoro=>Mihawk and Shanks agenda
:pepebusi:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You talking about this?

At best this suggests the crew will go separate ways once again probably due to what Boney's about to tell them. The guy says the link is about future chapters, so he could be lying for all we know.

P.S. he also says this hint isn't about the SH crew. I don't really trust this nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.