Speculations Are the RHP really a haki based crew?

Shanks is almost always considered a haki guy without DF abilities. Reasons are probably his ability to swim back when he lost his arm (and his relatively high bounty from back then which was revealed recently). However he became a yonko years after that. And I'm sorry to say but especially as a haki fighter you DEFINETLY give up some points in strength when LOSING something like an entire arm. (which is prolly the reason mihawk stopped fighting him. Oda just wanted a rivalry without clear winner-situation between them). But that's not the thing here.

Shanks invited Marco twice to join his crew. I know it's partly joke but I think shanks wouldn't hesitate to recruit him if Marco wanted to join. So... Are they really a haki only crew or is Oda fooling us here?

In all honesty it’s likely because outside of shanks and the three top officers; oda doesn’t care about the power of the others so he didn’t want to have to flush out a devil fruit power since they’re likely just hype up opponents for BB Pirates

Well, with all the COC hype Shanks is having, it would be anti climatic for him to have a DF.

Don't really want Beckman, and Yasopp to have DF either.

Lucky Roux maybe, something like a "roll a dice" type of Paramecia DF.

Other officers can have all DF they want.

Well, with all the COC hype Shanks is having, it would be anti climatic for him to have a DF.

Don't really want Beckman, and Yasopp to have DF either.

Lucky Roux maybe, something like a "roll a dice" type of Paramecia DF.

Other officers can have all DF they want.
I get the haki hype. But what's wrong with having a logia (any logia) as a backup?

I get the haki hype. But what's wrong with having a logia (any logia) as a backup?
'Cause COC is the coolest power in the manga imo.

It was hyped to be the power of the top top tiers.

I'd be hyped if someone who's a DF user shows later he's actually capable of COC coating, but not the other way around.

Especially Shanks has always been portrayed to have one of the strongest COC.

For him to be shown later relying on a DF on top of his strong COC would make his COC portrayals kinda meh.

That would make it look like his DF was actually his trump card not his COC.