Good afternoon.

It would be funny if Bonney was Luffy's mom and is captured/used by the WG to keep Imu forever young with her power.

So I was bored and created a theory that will be proven false in a couple of chapters since I'm alone at home today.

First, Bonney is a CD. She uses the power of her fruit to keep Imu younger. She had a fling with Dragon and met lots of the revs leaders like Kuma. But she was captured and her son taken by the marines.
After she escaped she started to act as a pirate to draw attention and search for her son. So, while she can act like a normal people she still believes in the superiority of her people (explaining why she got angry at Luffy in Sabaody). When she finally discovered that her son was alive, it was apparently killed by Akainu in Marineford. Knowing that the war was just a passtime for Imu she went to new world but was captured by BB that used her to ask for a battleship, without knowing her importance (her fruit in this case) to Imu.
Akainu was sent to save her and seeing the guy that apparently killed her son she said that she would never forgive him. She was captured and used by Imu until the reverie when she managed to escape.
Searching the SH she was stuck in the frozen water and had to be saved by Zoro.

Her piercing in the eye is a reference to Luffy and Garp scar (but in the wrong side because she is a CD and not a ''pure'' D) and her appetite and mannerism are similar to Luffy, unlike the more serious Dragon.
I get what you're saying, and I too would find it interesting if this were the case since they share traits. There's a problem with this theory, though. Why has she acted neutral whenever she has referenced Luffy? She called them her "rivals"at the end of Dressrosa and you'd think if Luffy was her son that she'd try like everything to get to him.

I get what you're saying, and I too would find it interesting if this were the case since they share traits. There's a problem with this theory, though. Why has she acted neutral whenever she has referenced Luffy? She called them her "rivals"at the end of Dressrosa and you'd think if Luffy was her son that she'd try like everything to get to him.
That's because I forgot that she appeared in dressrosa. :josad:
I will have to check it later

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Open spoiler thread:crazwhat:
Leaks
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders

*by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation

It has nothing to do with 1006 chapter

These are for future events and These from Oda’s draft for future events and his conversation with the editor