Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
OH BOY, I STAND CORRECTED.
He mentioned it once Pre-TS, never talked about it again, and when he does, we still don't know what it is, even if every character dream is not a mystery.

Thank you.
Oda hiding it is even worse now.
now your just being mad for no reason, its kinda obvious from this one page, oda wants to reveal it when it happens

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I just hope OP is not some funny Japanese poem that non-japanese will not get :crazwhat:
Which reminds me.
Is Kuma's Paw power something from japanese folklore?

Because the "paw thing" being "reject everything" always felt random as fuck. I just assumed there's some meaning behind it that I don't get for not being japanese.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Even if not, you won't accept it and try to find excuses for justification. Pretty simple. :kayneshrug:
Buddy, I'm very open minded about One Piece. The Gomu Gomu no Mi retcon was garbage as fuck, but at least I enjoyed the cartoonish fighting style.
People hate WCI's 2nd half, I actually love it.
etc.

I think I'm quite aware of the things I find interesting or not in the story. And I'm also quite aware of Oda's addiction in cockblocking reveals just for the sake of artificially trying to hook the reader with forced mysteries instead of an interesting and engaging plot.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.